BY BOIRON

Homeopathic Medicine Trauma, Bruises, Muscle Soreness Common name: Leopard s bane Contains approx. 80 pellets ; see more...

Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
Absolutely a must have after abdominal surgery!!! I just had a hysterectomy 1 week ago today, my husband went out & purchased these for me to help with swelling, bruising & soreness. I put 5 tiny pills under my tongue 3 x a day & let them dissolve. Taste great! Definitely recommend!
Reilly S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I have angiohemophilia and bruise like crazy! So, I always like to have these little lip balm sized tubes with me for when I start to bruise. They're really discrete which is a big plus for me!
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
Unfortunately, these little pellets never worked for me. I have used arnica topical gel in the past, which may have worked, but I got no pain relief from these pellets.
Packaging is great, and it's fun and easy to take. Just didn't work much for me.
Dalton A.
This stuff is fantastic!
As a ballet dancer, you get a lot of soreness and aches and pains. So, I started taking this and it seriously helped with my everyday aches!
Tamara  V.
Waukesha, WI
I absolutely love this stuff! In college, I ran long distance and played soccer and volleyball, so I was often sore. Arnica montana helped!