Boiron 654343 Arnicare Arnica Gel - 2.6 Oz. uploaded by Joseyka T.Boiron 654343 Arnicare Arnica Gel - 2.6 Oz. uploaded by Elizabeth d.

BY BOIRON

Features: Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, and falls Reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises Homeopathic medicine Unscented Quickly absorbed and non-greasy Paraben-free Works naturally with your body Free of artificial colors and perfumes Directions Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed. Ingredients : Active Ingredients: Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7. Inactive Ingredients: Gel: alcohol, carbomer, dimethicone copolyol, purified water, sodium hydroxide. Warnings For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and with open wounds. Stop and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. see more...

• I have used this gel, but haven't used the cream. Is there anyone...4 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this product on broken capillaries on their...6 Answers
Bradleigh R.
Lakeside
I adore this product. First of all it’s all natural which is a huge plus in my book. Second of all it works wonders on aches, pains, and bruises. I tend to be clumsy and oftentimes have unsightly bruises on my legs. However, if I apply the gel quickly and keep applying throughout the day, the bruise hardly shows up at all.
Vicki K.
This stuff is great!!! I put it on my arthritis and sore muscles. It makes my pain disappear quickly. I was told of this product by a friend, who was told by her pharmacist to try it!
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
This is great!! I fell down the stairs and had a lots of huge black purple bruises and using this went away in days i strongly recommended i love the smell and its dnt smell strong at all its amazing!!
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Arincare Arinca gel is great for soreness and the associated discoloring of bruising. It is cool, easy to apply, does not leave a sticky residue nor an unpleasant scent. The relief is not tingly or hot like other creams and salves but you are suddenly aware that your pain is gone. Great, all natural, home remedy!
Maria D.
Miami , FL
I love this for my daughter after she gets her shots. Her legs be sore and I rub this on her legs where she get her shots at. It helps with the swelling and pain she gets. Great product. I even use there teething products as well
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I'm super pregnant so I can't take any pain relievers. This was recommended to me by my midwife and it is amazing! It's an all natural
Homeopathic gel that helps relieve pain. My back has been killing me so I rub it on before bed and it really helps so much. I found it at Kroger in the pharmacy section for around $7. Great stuff!
Brandi D.
As somebody who bruises easily this stuff has been a blessing! Combine it with the tablets and it's even better. Just a little dab two-three times a day and my bruises heal much more quickly.
Valerie C.
Kansas City, MO
We arnica just about everything in our household or atleast that's what it seems like sometimes. Anytime anybody bumps themselves or has sore muscles or arthritis pains we pull this out. Have recommended it to many many people who have also recommended it to others. Wouldn't wamt to be without this stuff!!
Luna L.
ANN ARBOR, MI
This stuff is GREAT for bumps and bruises, especially if you use it immediately. I've managed to avoid developing a bruise at all if I get it on there fast enough!
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
Arnica Montana is a great herb for muscle aches, soreness, and bruising. It definitely helps speed up the healing. It comes in pellets, creams, gels, lotions, etc
Kelli W.
Has anyone every used this product on broken capillaries on their face? If so, did you have any results?! Thanks!
Andrea G.
I have used this gel, but haven't used the cream. Is there anyone out there who has used both and prefer one over the other?