Boiron 654343 Arnicare Arnica Gel - 2.6 Oz. uploaded by Elizabeth d.Boiron 654343 Arnicare Arnica Gel - 2.6 Oz. uploaded by Joseyka T.

BY BOIRON

Features: Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, and falls Reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises Homeopathic medicine Unscented Quickly absorbed and non-greasy Paraben-free Works naturally with your body Free of artificial colors and perfumes Directions Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed. Ingredients : Active Ingredients: Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7. Inactive Ingredients: Gel: alcohol, carbomer, dimethicone copolyol, purified water, sodium hydroxide. Warnings For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and with open wounds. Stop and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. see more...

• I have used this gel, but haven't used the cream. Is there anyone...4 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this product on broken capillaries on their...6 Answers
Buy on Puritan...
Maria D.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
I love this for my daughter after she gets her shots. Her legs be sore and I rub this on her legs where she get her shots at. It helps with the swelling and pain she gets. Great product. I even use there teething products as well
Isabel P.
Isabel P.
Valley Center, CA
This is the magic potion. Everyone in my family uses this. My grandmother uses this for her arthritis. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Ami D.
Ami D.
Wellness Guru Expert
We love this gel for pain! Kids are sometimes rough and get bumps but ice packs can be too cold so we use this!
vanessa b.
vanessa b.
Great alternative and natural way to help ease muscle aches and tired feet, plus it's not sticky or strong odor
Joseyka T.
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
This is great!! I fell down the stairs and had a lots of huge black purple bruises and using this went away in days i strongly recommended i love the smell and its dnt smell strong at all its amazing!!
Maleah N.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
Super amazing for minor aches in muscles . I recommend this to everyone. I massage it in and use other essential oils
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I'm super pregnant so I can't take any pain relievers. This was recommended to me by my midwife and it is amazing! It's an all natural
Homeopathic gel that helps relieve pain. My back has been killing me so I rub it on before bed and it really helps so much. I found it at Kroger in the pharmacy section for around $7. Great stuff!
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
As somebody who bruises easily this stuff has been a blessing! Combine it with the tablets and it's even better. Just a little dab two-three times a day and my bruises heal much more quickly.
Luna L.
Luna L.
ANN ARBOR, MI
This stuff is GREAT for bumps and bruises, especially if you use it immediately. I've managed to avoid developing a bruise at all if I get it on there fast enough!
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
I love this stuff. It soaks in quickly and Arnica is amazing. I use it on sore muscles, bruises and achey joints. I used it a lot after giving birth. I also recommend the tablets.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Has anyone every used this product on broken capillaries on their face? If so, did you have any results?! Thanks!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I have used this gel, but haven't used the cream. Is there anyone out there who has used both and prefer one over the other?