BY BOIL EASE

Fast Relief From the Pain of Boils Maximum Strength Clinically Proven see more...

• Hello :) I was wondering how well this actually works and if the...2 Answers
  • Does this have an odor?2 Answers
  • Is this product really good to treat those boils? This has always...1 Answers
Angela D.
Bought this recently and was totally impressed. Had a bump appear on my inner thigh and knew it was probably an ingrown hair. I applied this and was gone in two days. Found at any drug store. A titch pricey.
Jasmine B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Had a boil a few years back and my mom recommended this. Helps relieve the pain and uncomfortableness and it in my opinion helped it pop faster so that it could heal.
Latoya W.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product if you suffer from boils from ingrown hair. This product relieves the pain after 2 days.
Maisue y.
Jdufudfhfjf djeidifufbd skdidufb jdididjdjd dkfkfof dnfjdidos dnfkdodod dkfkdi
Toni M.
Summerville, SC
This works amazing on those painful boils! I was skeptical at first and it really works, night and day difference, I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from painful boils!
Amanda J.
Muncy, PA
Hello :) I was wondering how well this actually works and if there is a strong scent that goes along with this. I get boils on my thighs, and under my one armpit and need something to help with them but don't want something that's going to be smelly and not work :)
Christina R.
West Blocton, AL
Does this have an odor?
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product really good to treat those boils? This has always been an issue for me and I haven't heard of or found any product that works?