2 colors available

BY BOHEMIA

A very sophisticated beer and a terrific counterpart to food. see more...

• I never have either! I would love to try but can't find it anywhere3 Answers
  • Have any of you tried in a michelada? If not it's recommended.3 Answers
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
I love dark beers, specially Mexican dark beers. Bohemia is perfect and works great for Micheladas!
Ernan A.
Ernan A.
Banning, CA
Interesting Mexican beer that is better than other regional selections but still lacks significant flavor to stand on its own against American craft. On par with your Coors or Budweisers when paired with a meal but don't expect anything special or memorable for that.
Laís F.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
I really love bohemia, it is perfect for every time, in a pub, drink with friends, with some appetizer, for relax...
Mike F.
Mike F.
Hammond, IN
Anyone who doesn't love this great, rare beer is crazy. This was so good I almost drank one warm. That's love
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
I've only had these a couple times, and with food, but from what I experienced: they are a good clean beer without any aftertaste.
ulises G.
ulises G.
Hawthorne, CA
This is actually one of my favorite mexican beers! this should be the first beer you should try if its your first time trying mexican beers. Price is good.
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I first discovered this beer in Guadalajara, Mexico. I don't think I would have otherwise tried it and it was one of the best beers I've had. It's by far the best Mexican beer I've ever had. This beer, when served icy cold, is not bitter but it has depth and a great taste. It goes so well with latin foods. I would highly recommend this beer over the other Mexican beers and over many other brands as well. It is not a light beer but it is not dark either. I'm not a beer expert so I don't know the proper term to describe it but it's right in the middle.
Monica V.
Monica V.
San Diego , CA
One of the best mexican beer you can try, fresh and bold. Great price also I love it you can pair it almost with everything.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Great tasting beer! If you drink it with tamarindo candy...it tastes even better! Definitely recommend.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Best served with any kind of Mexican food. It's delicious and great in a bottle (unlike some other brews). Highly recommended.
Haley M.
Haley M.
I never have either! I would love to try but can't find it anywhere
Gladys F.
Gladys F.
Have any of you tried in a michelada? If not it's recommended.