BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Kristen B.
Bozeman, MT
I love my bogs, they are such great boots. We Live in MT and get tons of snow, I wear them probably 5 months out of the year. My daughter loves her Bogs also and wears them almost every day, because she can get them on and off by herself!
Jennifer J.
Van Meter, IA
I have had a pair of bogs for 2 years. Overall they are a great boot. Keep you dry and warm. Only downfall is that after about 3 months of wear the color started to wear off.
Lacey T.
Gastonia, NC
Great shoes, after breaking them in they are comfy and stylish. They protect me from mud and more, I use them all the time when I go on hikes or have to tread bad weather.
Janitsa R.
Chicopee, MA
Keep water out well, good for shoveling snow or fishing. they're just way too expensive for rainboots! they come in cute colors and styles and they do keep your feet warm.
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
I bought a pair for my 2 and 1 year old for the winter. They are awesome! My kids love them and can put them on and off by themselves. They're lined with a nice warm fur.
Dawn A.
Mount Holly, VT
Not only are these boots cute, they are comfy, waterproof and warm! I have 2 pairs- one for getting dirty and one for going out in the rain. They are worth every penny.
Krishanna c.
Brownville, ME
I buy a pair once a year and they last extremely well. I wear them a lot for fishing and exploring and they are fantastic. They keep your feet dry and are really comfy. They would be fantastic for farm work.
Maria S.
I Love my Bogs, Got them for a great deal at Bass Pro Shops. I have had them for 2 years and they have not let me down yet. They keep my toes dry and warm, and they are also comfortable to walk in all day.
Tomika B.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I bought these boots for my entire family. The kids love them because they are easy to put on and carry. My husband loves that they are simple and I loved how I could chose from a variety of colors.
Hannah H.
Austin, TX
I don't think they are terrible looking but i don't like the design and why not go out and spend a couple more dollars on sperry boots or Hunter boots. Those brands make better quality shoes anyways.
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!