BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Kristen H.
These are the best wet weather boots! We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had. Can't wait to get some for myself.
Mary T.
Starke, FL
These boots are by far the best I have tried. I spend most of my time outdoors and I never leave home without these shoes.They keep your feet warm and dry, which is very important during cold winters!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Bought these for my toddler on Amazon and I am obsessed from the fur lining to the cute patterns I know he was happy and warm and I was willing to spend a little extra to know his toes were warm!
Robyn W.
Love these boots so much! They are so easy to get on and off. I love them for kids because they have the handles on the sides that make it easy to slip on. Very comfortable and long lasting.
Hannah B.
Roscoe, IL
These boots are stylish and practical! I love all the fun patterns they are available in as well. At first I wasn't sold on the price, until I purchased a pair for myself, totally worth it!
Leesa J.
East Waterboro, ME
Love my Bogs! Keeps my feet dry no matter how long I am in the water. I find that my feet stay warm, even in snowy and cold weather (so far, I've worn them in temps down to 20F. I love the handles for pulling them on - even when I have on heavy gloves!
Taylor W.
San Diego, CA
These boots are super comfy and excellent for cold weather. They come in cool colors and are a good price. Worth the money, I wear children sizes so I got them for like $30 on clearance.
Sydney J.
Wear them around the farm in the winter months, perfect for the quick on and off to the animals, and stay much warmer than your average wellies. They are clunky, and they are just too hot in warm weather, but they are a charm for the cold wet months
Jobelle C.
Montgomery, AL
Even though I don't live with snow or the chance of snow, I had to have a pair of these Bog Boots for when I am up to my ankles in mud in the garden. They are stylish enough to wear to the garden center and take a beating without leaking.
Kristen M.
Bozeman, MT
I love my bogs, they are such great boots. We Live in MT and get tons of snow, I wear them probably 5 months out of the year. My daughter loves her Bogs also and wears them almost every day, because she can get them on and off by herself!
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!