BY BOOTS #26 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI
Absolute best boots for wet, cold days! Easy to put on and look super cute with jeans or leggings. My entire family has a pair, the kids love that they can put them on their own-and so does Mom. They make our winter mornings much less stressful.
tiffany d.
Lebanon, OR
I live in Oregon, it rains 70% of the time here. Waterproof boots for outdoors is a must I love my Bogs boots and socks, granted I try to find them on sale I am never disappointed in the quality or durability!! Plus the prints/colors are so fun!
Stephanie D.
Bexley, OH
I love bogs! I bought my first pair almost 10 years ago, wear them every winter and they are going strong! I almost wish they would wear out so I could pick out a new style.
Melissa D.
Charlestown, MA
I love Bogs Boots. I buy them for my kids and they use them in the winter and for rain boots. They keep their little feet warm and I don't need to use liners or boot warmers. They are easy to get off and put on and are super durable.
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
I love my bogs boots!!! Can't say enough about them. I wear them in the rain and yucky winter weather and they're perfect. They're slightly insulated so your feet stay cozy
Angel H.
Chidester, AR
They are not nearly worth the hefty price tag for what they are, plus, I never could find any tall enough to suit my needs. Not that cute in my personal opinion. Lacross is just as warm and durable at a better price in our parts.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI
Bogs are a new rage hitting the shoe fashion arena. Working at a show store we have a ton of customers asking about Bogs. They are a great new mix between a rain boot and winter boot. They come in great new colors and patterns.
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
I love these for fishing! plus i got mine in a very bright colors to attract the fish. I've tried other brands but they end up always feeling so stiff. Not my bogs! they are flexible and comfortable!! plus i paid $40 for my pair!
Carley S.
When I first saw these boots I really wasn't sure but when I found out just how great they are in bad weather I was in! Living in Central Oregon boots like these can be great when you are out and about a lot outside like I was.
Kelie R.
Tupper lake , Ny
I love these boots! They are so durable plus they come in so many cute styles. I wear them from messy spring to even in the winter they keep your feet warm and dry. I also find them great for when my husband drags me fishing :)
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!