BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Allison H.
I have to say, I was so excited to get my Bogs for our winter ( Connecticut). However, they are not that comfortable. I have the shorter boots and the sleeve part is snug, feeling too tight after extended wear. They do keep my feet warm and dry but are not that great for the price.
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO
I have my boots for fishing in Alaska. I love those things! Comfortable, warm and they keep my feet dry. They are so easy to pull on by the way they have the cut out handles. If you need some type of boot to keep your feet dry, spend the extra money on the Bog Boots. So comfy.
Katie L.
Saranac Lake, NY
My son has had Bogs for the past four years and I would never buy anything else! They were so good And warm I bought a pair for myself and my husband. In our cold and snowy climate, these are durable and are able to be handed down to multiple kids to use year after year!
Amber B.
Exeter, NH
Warm, dry and stylish both my young daughters and I have a pair of these boots. I love that they hae holes for young kids to place their hands when putting them on!! these boots were perfect when the snow was deep and even now when the snow is melting into deep puddles!!
Julia P.
These keep my feet SO WARM! I have the shorter (the hole is just above the ankle) ones and I like the length because its easy to wear with any pants because I don't have to worry about shoving the bottoms in. My feet are never cold in these boots and I love running through mud and water in these because I don't have to worry about anything staining the boots or leaking in.
Amanda F.
Anchorage, AK
I live in Alaska and these boots are wonderful! They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers. I love the designs that are offered as well as the handles that are built in (Brilliant Design in my opinion). My only problem is that they tend to be a little on the narrow side of regular which is just enough to make them uncomfortable.
Breanna W.
Mchenry, IL
These books are perfect for trekking through the snow or sloshing around in puddles. I've used them walking around in Illinois and Utah in the snow. They kept my feet dry when it was non-stop raining in London.

If your feet tend to get cold then you can add boot liners!!!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Bogs are the best for cold winter days! They are pricey, but if you have small feet...look in the children's section! I invested in mine three years ago and I want to wear them everyday of the winter. Your feet will stay warm and dry without a doubt in bogs.
Crystal C.
Salisbury, PA
I bought my son a pair of Bogs a couple years ago and I fell in love with them. They are super insulated, come in adorable colors and designs and they are waterproof. A little pricer, but well worth it. Plus I love how they come up a little higher on the legs.
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI
Absolute best boots for wet, cold days! Easy to put on and look super cute with jeans or leggings. My entire family has a pair, the kids love that they can put them on their own-and so does Mom. They make our winter mornings much less stressful.
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!