BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
It's surprisingly hard to find cute boots anywhere- but they can usually get the job done. They can get kinda pricey but if you know what your looking for they are great for sooo many types of projects/activities/weather.
Morgan F.
I searched high and low to find my Bogs - lo and behold, DSW had them! I bought the only pair I could find in what should have been my size. Alas, the size fits like a size larger than my foot. I need to wear heavy socks but it is worth it for how dry my foot stays and the compliments I receive while wearing them!
Heather L.
Hoover, AL
These are great rain boots! My husband and I both own a pair and they work well rain, sleet or snow! Very warm as well so great for those colder months and the are cute to boot! I would highly recommend this brand if you are looking for a good quality rain boot! I have been very happy with mine!
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Love our baby bogs. My son is 20 mos, wears a size 5. They are easy to get on and keep his feet warm and dry in the winter and he even loves splashing in puddles with them this spring. Will definitely get another pair!
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My son's very first pair of boots were Bogs. They are a bit difficult to put on by himself but are easy for him to walk in. Tread isn't the best but they do stay warm! Would recommend but not on slippery surfaces!
Priscilla D.
Longmont, CO
These were perfect for my 1.5 year old son! They slip right on his feet, they are wide enough for his chubby little baby legs, and they keep his toes warm and dry in cold weather. He wears them all they time and they seem to stay really clean and have no signs of wear yet. Plus they're adorable.
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
I love my Bogs. I got a pair last winter when we had a lot of snow and they kept my feet warm and dry. I also wear them in the summer though when it's wet outside. They are a little expensive but worth it!
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Love the fun look of thes boots, and the functionality of them but unfortunately I have thick calves and can't wear the, because the don't fit around my calves. I order to fit my calves I have to go up to a size that is too big on my foot- very frustrating!!!!!!! Wish I could wear them!!!!
Lacey G.
Killeen
So i loved mine because they had such a cute design, but when i started wearing them in the snow and cold i noticed they weren't keeping my feet warm. My toes were always numb they were so cold and it was annoying! I love the fabric and colors, i just wish they actually kept your feet warm!
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Neporene upper and a rubber bottom makes the boot 100% waterproof. The Neoprene will keep your feet warm in colder months and the handles make it for a quick pull on. This is a good rain boot, but I wouldn't uses for fishing. The Rubber sole isn't made for Rocky wet conditions, and you might be on the ground more then you really want to! Also there are so many rubber boots that are neoprene or even thinsulated its up to you if you want to spend the extra money for the na
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!