BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Rebekah W.
Bargersville, IN
I live on 7 acres in the country. Some flat, some wooded, and we have a creek that runs through our property. These are warm and waterproof. They are also comfortable and supportive. I can cross the creek in them, and also clean out my barn. If I step in chicken poop, they are super easy to just hose off the bottom of them. Can be pricey at retail stores. I recommend trying on at a store to find your correct size, then ordering online from 6pm.com. I save $60 by doing so.
Jeanette R.
Clyde, MI
A staple in my kids shoe wardrobe. We live in MI and these are worn out every year! They take us from fall through spring, all temperatures and weather. I am considering buying myself a pair this year since I've had such a tough time finding myself some great winter boots that are waterproof. It difficult to get my son to put them away for the summer!
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are probably the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. It's completely different if I were to be going mud riding or playing in the rain. But I would never wear these over or under my jeans, unless it's sopping wet outside and the sky is falling out. I'm going to stick to my Ariat boots that have a comfy sole and they are water proof and cute!
Amanda G.
Maumelle, AR
I love my Bogs! My husband got these for me to keep my feet warm and dry while walking around campus. I live in the South so they are definitely warm enough for me. I also love that they fit my calf so well since I'm short and have thicker calves that often a problem with boots. Plus they are way cuter than normal rubber boots.
Jaclyn T.
I actually had this brand boot for my toddler and they were fantastic! They were easy to put on my little one and they kept her feet warm and dry all winter long. After awhile even she was able to pull them on herself, which meant she wore them almost until summer time since she loved being able to put on her own shoes.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love these boots for one reason...they are functional! They are great for wet cold New England winters. Your feet wont get wet and there is plenty of room for warm wool socks. I think the fun patterns and colors add a nice touch...however these guys are in no way stylish. But really who cares they do what they should!
Liz F.
Alto, MI
These are great!! Not only do they keep your feet dry while adventuring, they also keep them super toasty. They're a little pricey so I wouldn't recommend them for children, unless you're rich and cab replace them frequently.
Vanessa P.
I love these boots for use when there is a very rainy day and that prevent water from getting inside your feet, that's a very important when the rain factor, I like the design but would not use it daily, would wear only when it rains
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Bogs are great! They are heavy duty and last forever! Your feet will not get wet in these. They will keep your feet warm in winter as well. You can walk in muddy water and muck and they will keep your feet feeling fresh and dry!
Morgan F.
I searched high and low to find my Bogs - lo and behold, DSW had them! I bought the only pair I could find in what should have been my size. Alas, the size fits like a size larger than my foot. I need to wear heavy socks but it is worth it for how dry my foot stays and the compliments I receive while wearing them!
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!