BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Carolyn M.
Aurora, ON
My 2 yr old has a pair and i lovem for him! They are comfy and easy to put on, plus he gets aroind well on yhem.. They are pricey but there is a good second hand market for thede
Allison M.
Bought a pair of these last winter (for my long Canadian Winter)...they were great! kept my feet warm and dry everyday and still don't even look like they've been warn yet. I have a feeling this pair will last forever!
Erin M.
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan
I buy these for my kids as winter boots and rain boots. They work really well for both. They are really cute and easy for the kids to get on and off by themselves.
jess p.
I used to work in a barn and always hated how uncomfortable rubber boots are so I got a pair of these to try and I've had them for three years and still love them, in fact the whole family has a pair.
Melissa  W.
LOVE! Very warm for a rainboot, waterproof and comfortable to wear. Cute enough to wear in town, yet practical enough to wear for a variety of outdoor tasks (farm chores, camping, landscaping, etc)
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
These are wonderful rubber boots. Warm lots of looks and good for adults and kids. These boots last a long time so you don't need to replace every year. Knock offs don't last any where as long.
Brenna A.
Very Well Made, comfortable and great for outdoor activities !! They are even great for winter, if you wear thicker socks they work just as well regular winter boots. Definitely recommend bogs!
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME
These are awesome boots. We live in Maine, so these are perfect for my children especially in the winter. Never once does the shoe leak, and they also keep his feet warm.
Rebecca K.
Ontario Canada
Bogs boots are super practical for a camping trip or going fishing on the lake and are a super cute way to keep your feet dry! They come in a variety of colors and designs, perfect for the wet gall wheather!
Meaghan S.
Stellarton , NS
These boots are great! They fit snug and they're extremely comfortable. I'm actually considering getting my mom a new pair for Christmas, she loves them as well!
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!