BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Katherine W.
Hands down the best boots I have ever worn ! Super comfortable ! Very well insulated ! Basically indisteuctable boots ! And very cute ! So many people compliment me on my boots when ever I ware them .
April B.
Fort Langley , BC
I love these boots, I cannot live with out them. I bought a pair when I was going to Montreal ( Canada ) in the winter cuz I am from a much warmer part of out country, and I was thinking I would freeze. Not only did my feet not freeze in the sub zero, snow covered streets of Montreal they did not get wet either. They are super cute and have a great design that makes getting them off and on easy. I was jumping in puddles of cold cold winter water and my feet were warm and dry. I do not use them as much where I live cause they do get kinda hot and I get so much rain that unless its a cold rain like in winter I rather just normal waterproof boots. These boots are not cheap but worth it and not really easy to find in warmer areas but my mall does carry them.
Jaime N.
Halifax, NS
I bought my BOGS ages ago when they first came out on to the market. (Before they had handles!) I like mine but I don't love them. They do the job of keep my feet dry but I don't find them as warm as they claimed (even in the beginning). I was able to remove the footbed and put in an arch support which was a nice feature (not sure if they still have that option). The biggest downfall of the pair I have is that they provide little to no traction on slippery surfaces (mud, wet grass, ice, snow, etc.) My feet have come out from under me more than once while wearing my BOGS on walks with the dog. Images of the latest models appear to have better treads.
Alyssa L.
Barrie , ON
I have a pair of bogs and I also have a pair of imitation bogs and they both were good.
They are made out of rubber and neoprene .
These boots are great for kids who like to jump in puddles and soak their other shoes.
I tried wearing mine in the winter and they did stay dry but my feet started to get cold so if you have a pair or you plan on getting a pair and you want to wear them in the winter make sure you where a pair of thick cotton socks in them.
Thanks for reading hope this helped.
Andrea M.
I love these boots, and I recently bought my second pair. They are very warm and very waterproof, so I feel confident walking through snow, puddles and the in between nemesis, SLUSH. The only problem I have with them is that the tread wears down eventually, as it is not very deep on the bottom of the boot. Rest assured, I did wear them diligently for three years before I noticed this problem, so it is not a major concern.
Haley D.
Peterborough, ON
I love my Bogs. I got them at a massive discount though, I doubt I would ever purchase them at retail. But they are really durable, solidly waterproof and are excellent quality. My problem is there is a hard ridge at the back of the boot that TORE my achilles/heel apart the first few times I wore them. Above and beyond the normal "breaking them in" kind of damage. My feet had huge blood blisters.
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE
I was skeptical about buying these. but needed something in a small size and easy to get on for my daughter who is new walker, so we went with the baby bogs, I am so pleased with my purchase, they are definitely worth every penny. The kept her feet dry in the snow and warm, and now that its Spring when she goes puddle jumping her feet stay dry, they are easy to wipe off afterwards as well.
Amanda S.
Ottawa
I am on my 4th winter with my pair of BOGS. They have stood up well but now have a hole in the neoprene. They are warm on moderate days (not -40) and are too warm to keep on inside (do NOT wear them to the mall). They do not have great grip on slippery surfaces.
Caitlin M.
Eastern Passage, NS
Love these boots. I got a pair for my son and they are great for our wet winters here. Just about every kid I see has a pair and I've never heard any paren't complain about them. Only slight downside is that when he puts them on himself they push his pants up, and the handles leave a spot of bare skin exposed so I need to adjust them...which kind of defeats the purpose of having your kid put his boots on himself.
Amy S.
Charlottetown , PE
Comfy, not ugly, fit well, kept my feet dry. Great "rubber" to wear if you're not trying to make fashion statement. Just make sure that fit well..my family have had problems with holes forming due to the materiel bending in awkward places..the boots were too big.
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!