BY BOOTS #26 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
Cute for the out doors and being in the mud
skylar q.
Cohoes, NY
They're super warm and comfortable!
Nicole L.
Coopersville, MI
Great boots for the snow!!
Shannon
st.charles, MI
Works great and looks cute!
Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
I have the black bog summit boots. They are on sale right now!!! Great price! So far so good...I have worn them in the pouring rain and my feet were warm and dry..like extremely warm! I am still a bit nervous to jump in a deep puddle and see how they pan out but I believe they are 100% waterproof. It's raining today so I might get brave!
Alicia M.
These boots are AWESOME for about 6 months of the year where I am! My kids can pull them on themselves, and they’re perfect for that slushy, muddy, melty end of winter, and just as good for jumping in the fall leaves! The colours are great, they hold up really well, and my kids love them. I just wish they were at a slightly lower price point...but you pay for quality!
Jacqueline V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have bogs for both my kids and they are awesome boots I love that they can be for winter and for a rainy day they don't leak and never get wet which for kids is the best they are a little pricey but for the product that keeps my kids warm and dry I don't mind paying that price
Chloe S.
I love my bogs! They're so lightweight, good for snowshoeing, and good in water or snow. They're pretty warm as well for how lightweight they are definitely worth the price. Would recommend these to anyone :)
Katherine W.
Calgary , AB
Hands down the best boots I have ever worn ! Super comfortable ! Very well insulated ! Basically indisteuctable boots ! And very cute ! So many people compliment me on my boots when ever I ware them .
April B.
Fort Langley , BC
I love these boots, I cannot live with out them. I bought a pair when I was going to Montreal ( Canada ) in the winter cuz I am from a much warmer part of out country, and I was thinking I would freeze. Not only did my feet not freeze in the sub zero, snow covered streets of Montreal they did not get wet either. They are super cute and have a great design that makes getting them off and on easy. I was jumping in puddles of cold cold winter water and my feet were warm and dry. I do not use them as much where I live cause they do get kinda hot and I get so much rain that unless its a cold rain like in winter I rather just normal waterproof boots. These boots are not cheap but worth it and not really easy to find in warmer areas but my mall does carry them.
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!