BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Chelsea E.
These boots are not only easy to pull on, but they are WARM. I use these boots for doing outdoor chores and quick trips to the store during the winter. I love the prints these come in! I actually bought a pair for my mom and she thought the blue print was too "loud", but she loves how they fit so she wears them anyway. The only thing I wish is that they had a "summer" line that weren't so warm so that I could wear them year round : )
B S.
These are my favorite boots! I work on a farm so I wear these all day. They keep my feet dry, and warm. But they aren't heavy like some boots can be. Or maybe I'm just used to them and don't notice. I can usually get a good couple years out of them before they start breaking apart. And that's daily use.
Hannah C.
Milton, VT
There is not enough good things to say about Bog boots! I own two pairs and wear them every single day from late November until about May! They are warm and very comfy, and for the quality of the boot, the price can be justified. I do not have to worry about walking through puddles and soaking my feet, and the patterns that they come in are adorable, my kids will have them when that time comes!
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
I live in a state that gets very cold and snowy in the winter and in a city with terrible drainage of melted snow and these boots are my go-to for warm, dry feet in the winter months here. They are well worth the price to make sure you don't lose your toes here in New England.
Stacy H.
Wilson, WY
These boots aren't insulated - which I like. They are easy to slip on for when I have to go to work or run to the store. I DO NOT wear these at work. I wear them from my house to the car to the shop. I would not recommend these for long walks - they do not have lots of support and as other people have noted, where the rubber meets the neoprene it is stiff. Something to note - if it is icy or the slimy kind of muddy, these boots will not grip the ground. I put YakTrax on over-top of them so I don't fall on my tush.
Tracey W.
Walled lake, MI
These boots are definitely worth the money! They're totally waterproof and breathable. Super comfy. The neoprene they're made out of make them really stretchy and they move with you as you move your legs unlike most rubber boots. Make sure to condition them with some silicon rubber boot conditioner to keep them fresh and prevent cracking and these boots will last you years!
Beth S.
Denver, IN
There are many designs to choose from which is awesome! They keep your feet super warm! Perfect for camping, gardening, or if it is raining! I always had trouble finding a pair of boots that would both keep my feet dry and warm and these were the solution to my problem!
Josey S.
Herman, NE
My son received a pair of Bogs as a gift & he loves them! He's very active outside on the farm & these help keep his feet warm & dry and help keep his nice shoes the same :)
The price is a little hig,however if you look at the amount of money you save from purchasing several pairs of cheaper boots & buying new shoes that have gotten dirty..its well worth the extra!
Gabrielle H.
I live on a farm so bog boots are a must for me! They're perfect for the summer when I want a light boot that will be lighter on my feet for working outside when I still need boots. Super good quality as they have lasted me yearssss. Def worth the price you pay.
Colleen P.
Millis, MA
I originally purchased these so that I could have rain boots to be able to go outside with the kids when they wanted to play in puddles or so I could walk in mucky grass situations. At the time I ordered them, I had NO IDEA how well they were rated to wear in the cold/snow. So now I have year round use of these boots! They are VERY WARM and keep my feet dry!
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!