BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Cheryl G.
Middlefield, OH
I bought a pair of camo Bogs for my one-year-old and they are great! They are the only boots that he can actually walk around in and they are adorable!
Danielle C.
Erie, PA
I bought these boots for my son while we were living in Alaska and they were great for all the snow and when it rained! They keep your feet dry and warm!
Deborah L.
Mexico , ME
I love these bootsd!! As a teacher, they were great for outdoor recess duty in the winter! Very comfortable, cute and they kept my feet warm and dry:)
marie A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Lol I'm sorry but these boots are really ugly. i would never in my life buy these. even though they are probly ever convinient to out doors activities .
Samantha H.
Altura, MN
I love my Bogs!! They are great for helping my boyfriend at work, fishing, snow activities and fourwheeling. They keep your feet super warm and dry!!
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The girls and I seen these boots oh my we want so bad these boots feels good inside the colors matches everyday wear they have all pretty colors
Madeline R.
These boots are awesome! I am outside a lot through the fall setting up trail cameras for hunting and wear these because they are so comfortable.
Kim J.
Butler, GA
My kids have gone through two pairs of bogs each and love them!! They are perfect because we live in the country and the withstand muddy mud.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Such cute boots. Had a pair of purple floral bogs for my daughter when she was 2 years old and I just thought they were absolutely adorable!
Autumn M.
Bog boots are a great purchase. They're good quality and comfortable. We love them for our kids because they have lasted all of them so far!
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!