Ashley D.
Fashionista Expert Level 4

Do these keep your feet warm in the winter?

Alexis L.
Alexis L.
3 years, 1 month ago
They absolutely do keep feet warm in the winter, they are 100% waterproof, and they're extremely easy to clean. I can't vouch for how lightweight they are because my pair is very old and I'm assuming they've had to improve the design aspect since I've purchased them (mine were very wide on my feet and clunky); however, even having a pair that felt 2 sizes too large, the clunkiness didn't bother me too much. They were just very wide.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
3 years, 2 months ago
Are these waterproof? Also are they lightweight and easy to clean? Thanks! :)
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
3 years, 3 months ago
My toddler wears him all year round and never complains about them being cold!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
3 years, 3 months ago
I wear mine year around... But I do add extra thick socks on the winter (I live in WI and it's been -30 all week)