BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Dana M.
Smyrna, GA
These absolutely make my holiday season bright. When rushing around it's so nice to have one step to my feet being warm and dry. Sadly I won't be able to wear them as much in Georgia (less than a season) vs Vermont (solidly 3 seasons), but they are still my favorite.
Page J.
Saint Louis, MO
These are WAY more the rain boots! These are also rated and warm enough for snow! They are like rain boots on crack! I got my daughters at Nordstroms on clearance for $38 I bought my mom a pair for Christmas from Nordstrpm rack on sale for $89 this is the cheapest anywhere I could find them. I bought both of them the high boots. They resell on eBay for almost what I paid for them!
They are great for puddle jumping, stream exploring, sledding, exploring the woods, any backyard or outdoor adventure! I'm addicted I want a pair to replace my hunter boots!
Bogs come in shoes, low, mid and high boots. They have all kinds of awesome patterns and colors!
They also are wide enough my kids can wear them my daughter and son have extra wide and double extra wide feet and these work! Love the handles those are just cool!!
I highly recommend!
Ryoko M.
I have mixed feelings about Bogs. They are a great boot, I give them that - they are great in rain, slush and snow. I love that they can be worn in the winter, even on the east coast. They are reasonably priced for a winter boot. I bought them to be worn in Vancouver, wear you might get a few days of snow a year, and mostly rain in the winter. These can be used for either weather so it's a money saver. I HATE that they don't offer half sizes though. My feet are definitely a 6.5 - the 7 were way to big, and the 6 were too snug. I have compromised by taking out the insoles and the 6 kind of fit. Also, is it just me or do anyone else's feet get pretty cold in these? I've worn double socks, ski socks.... they don't seem to do the trick when I'm walking in snow. I don't get it!!!
Dani W.
When I moved to a cold climate, I was looking for a good waterproof boot to keep my feet dry and warm. I was skeptical they couldn't hold up in below zero temperatures, but they've ALWAYS kept my feet warm and dry. They also are one of the most comfortable boots I've ever worn amid can wear them standing on concrete for 8 hours at work. They will last a long time. I bought my first pair 5 years ago and they're still as good as new, despite living in them half the year. They're great in mud season too!
Christine L.
Fort Worth, TX
Neporene upper and a rubber bottom makes the boot 100% waterproof. The Neoprene will keep your feet warm in colder months and the handles make it for a quick pull on. This is a good rain boot, but I wouldn't uses for fishing. The Rubber sole isn't made for Rocky wet conditions, and you might be on the ground more then you really want to! Also there are so many rubber boots that are neoprene or even thinsulated its up to you if you want to spend the extra money for the name.
Jessica C.
My mother bought me a pair last winter as I live in the North East and boots are a must. I have to say, I understand that this is a quality product, it is made well and you pay for every penny of that construction. That said, I hate them! The water resistant seal is literally like putting your foot into a suction cup. My feet and legs sweat non stop, I can never get them off without sitting on the floor and they are way too narrow in the toe.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use these when i clean out my horses stalls in the winter and rainy days. They are great. I have had a pair for well over a year and they look great! I have been ankle deep in the muck in the stalls my feet stay warm and dry. I have great traction in muddy slippery situations ( trust me you don't want to fall in a dirty muddy horse stall). All I do is hose them off on the outside of the boot when i am done and they are like new.
Josey G.
Baker City, OR
We bought a pair of Bogs for each of our children last year. We are very pleased. For the price, they do a wonderful job keeping their little feet warm and dry...which isn't the easiest thing to do during the cold and snowy winter months in eastern Oregon, where negative temperatures aren't uncommon. They are well made and come in fun, unique colors/patterns that appeal to children and adults alike.
Priscilla E.
Lake Oswego, OR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Bogs boots! I dread going out in the rain because my feet always gets soaked and my regular rain boots aren't comfy. I live in Oregon so you can only imagine how much rain there is! I love that bogs has a very soft interior while being 100% waterproof outside! And they don't look like rain boots at all. They're very fashionable and I can wear them even if it's not raining.
Chelsea E.
These boots are not only easy to pull on, but they are WARM. I use these boots for doing outdoor chores and quick trips to the store during the winter. I love the prints these come in! I actually bought a pair for my mom and she thought the blue print was too "loud", but she loves how they fit so she wears them anyway. The only thing I wish is that they had a "summer" line that weren't so warm so that I could wear them year round : )
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!