Bogs Boots

by Boots

These are adorable😍😍😍
How well do they hold up? Do they last? ~jessnherguys~
I have the Bog summit boots. Can I jump in puddles with my boys or will water get in through the seams? How waterproof are these?
Start your review of Bogs Boots!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had.in 17 reviews
We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose in 15 reviews
I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon.in 7 reviews
They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers.in 3 reviews
6 years agoTrabuco Canyon, CA
I love my bogs - may be because my hubby is British so I'm obsessed with Wellingtons, but these are by far the best. Not nearly as sweaty as the others and I love the patterns, fabric and feel.
5 years agoBlanchard, MI
I just love these boots there warm, dry and stand up to a lot of walking and work. I got a pair of these three years ago and they are still made for walking. Last forever. I give em a thumbs up!!
5 years agoChicago, IL
I like these shoes so much where I live it is cold during the winter so I like to use these boots to keep my feel warm I also have other choices but currently I have been wearing Bogs boots
6 years agoAmes, IA
I love Bog Boots for doing chores at the horse barn in the winter! They are the only brand that lasts longer than 3 months and keeps my feet WARM! I highly recommend them!
7 years ago
I had been looking for some rain boots for my girls when I came across these. They are super cute and made very well. I absolutely love them. They are very stylish!
5 years agoPoway, CA
They are soooo comfy and just amazing to wear in winter weather. i live on a each and when it is pouring rain it feels like I'm wearing slippers and not rain boots .
5 years agoMiami, FL
5 years ago
My husband is a garbage man and wears his Bogs on the back of the truck. They always keep his feet dry and warm. Great quality boot! Love the kids line as well
5 years agoEast orange , NJ
Bogs waterproof footwear is built from durable rubber and leather to keep you dry. Shop our high-quality stylish boots and shoes. Free shipping and returns!
6 years agoKlamath Falls, OR
Ive had a taller pair of these for a few yrs an they've held up well, done their job, and I've used them in snow, the creek, on the farm an so on and so on!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...