BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Dani W.
When I moved to a cold climate, I was looking for a good waterproof boot to keep my feet dry and warm. I was skeptical they couldn't hold up in below zero temperatures, but they've ALWAYS kept my feet warm and dry. They also are one of the most comfortable boots I've ever worn amid can wear them standing on concrete for 8 hours at work. They will last a long time. I bought my first pair 5 years ago and they're still as good as new, despite living in them half the year. They're great in mud season too!
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
I love my bogs. They keep my feet dry in the winter especially when I'm outside with my students. Not very good for hunting though. Mine fell apart after one season. They have very cute ones for kids and they are comfortable and not hard to get on my toddlers feet. Descent price depending where you get them.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
I live in a state that gets very cold and snowy in the winter and in a city with terrible drainage of melted snow and these boots are my go-to for warm, dry feet in the winter months here. They are well worth the price to make sure you don't lose your toes here in New England.
Gabrielle H.
I live on a farm so bog boots are a must for me! They're perfect for the summer when I want a light boot that will be lighter on my feet for working outside when I still need boots. Super good quality as they have lasted me yearssss. Def worth the price you pay.
Vanessa P.
I love these boots for use when there is a very rainy day and that prevent water from getting inside your feet, that's a very important when the rain factor, I like the design but would not use it daily, would wear only when it rains
Liz F.
Alto, MI
These are great!! Not only do they keep your feet dry while adventuring, they also keep them super toasty. They're a little pricey so I wouldn't recommend them for children, unless you're rich and cab replace them frequently.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
My son's very first pair of boots were Bogs. They are a bit difficult to put on by himself but are easy for him to walk in. Tread isn't the best but they do stay warm! Would recommend but not on slippery surfaces!
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
I love my Bogs. I got a pair last winter when we had a lot of snow and they kept my feet warm and dry. I also wear them in the summer though when it's wet outside. They are a little expensive but worth it!
Gabby S.
Minot, ND
I've had the same pair of bog boots since I was in 5 th grade. And I used them so much. When I get them muddy all I have to do is rinse them with the hose and their like new again
Lauren P.
O'Fallon
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE BOOTS! So easy to get on-especially for kids! Cute and keep warm for -30 degree weather! These are worth the money!
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Do they make these in adult and childrens sizes?!