BY BOOTS #32 in uncategorized

• Are these warm or are they more of a spring boot option?1 Answers
  • I want to get my daughter a pair if boots like th...Be the first to answer!
  • I've considered buying these boots for my 7 year old daughter. We l...1 Answers
Bogs Boots
  • "We bought some camo ones for my little boy for Christmas and they kept his feet warm and dry during all the snow we've had." in 17 reviews
  • "We live on a farm and these are my boots of choice to keep my feet dry and when they get muddy or dirty I just rinse them off under the hose " in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a pair for my son and I am really happy with them They are super cute and also really work great for where we live In Oregon." in 7 reviews
  • "They keep my feet super warm during the winters and dry during the summers." in 3 reviews
Dani W.
Dani W.
When I moved to a cold climate, I was looking for a good waterproof boot to keep my feet dry and warm. I was skeptical they couldn't hold up in below zero temperatures, but they've ALWAYS kept my feet warm and dry. They also are one of the most comfortable boots I've ever worn amid can wear them standing on concrete for 8 hours at work. They will last a long time. I bought my first pair 5 years ago and they're still as good as new, despite living in them half the year. They're great in mud season too!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
My mother bought me a pair last winter as I live in the North East and boots are a must. I have to say, I understand that this is a quality product, it is made well and you pay for every penny of that construction. That said, I hate them! The water resistant seal is literally like putting your foot into a suction cup. My feet and legs sweat non stop, I can never get them off without sitting on the floor and they are way too narrow in the toe.
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Lake Oswego, OR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Bogs boots! I dread going out in the rain because my feet always gets soaked and my regular rain boots aren't comfy. I live in Oregon so you can only imagine how much rain there is! I love that bogs has a very soft interior while being 100% waterproof outside! And they don't look like rain boots at all. They're very fashionable and I can wear them even if it's not raining.
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
I love my bogs. They keep my feet dry in the winter especially when I'm outside with my students. Not very good for hunting though. Mine fell apart after one season. They have very cute ones for kids and they are comfortable and not hard to get on my toddlers feet. Descent price depending where you get them.
B S.
B S.
These are my favorite boots! I work on a farm so I wear these all day. They keep my feet dry, and warm. But they aren't heavy like some boots can be. Or maybe I'm just used to them and don't notice. I can usually get a good couple years out of them before they start breaking apart. And that's daily use.
Lianna M.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
I live in a state that gets very cold and snowy in the winter and in a city with terrible drainage of melted snow and these boots are my go-to for warm, dry feet in the winter months here. They are well worth the price to make sure you don't lose your toes here in New England.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
I live on a farm so bog boots are a must for me! They're perfect for the summer when I want a light boot that will be lighter on my feet for working outside when I still need boots. Super good quality as they have lasted me yearssss. Def worth the price you pay.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
I love these boots for use when there is a very rainy day and that prevent water from getting inside your feet, that's a very important when the rain factor, I like the design but would not use it daily, would wear only when it rains
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Bogs are great! They are heavy duty and last forever! Your feet will not get wet in these. They will keep your feet warm in winter as well. You can walk in muddy water and muck and they will keep your feet feeling fresh and dry!
Liz F.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
These are great!! Not only do they keep your feet dry while adventuring, they also keep them super toasty. They're a little pricey so I wouldn't recommend them for children, unless you're rich and cab replace them frequently.
jordan m.
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Are these boots comfy and if so where do you find them?!
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Have you bought bogs online?
Cara L.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Do you wear these over other shoes or not?
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
How comfy are these? Do they keep feet dry and warm?
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Are these heavy and clunky to wear? Do you need to wear a boot liner in order for you to be able to keep your feet warm?