BY BOGLE VINEYARDS

Bogle Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc Vintage 2012 California.

As grape growers we hold high regard for the mindful tending of the soil and exacting knowledge of the cellar.

Alcohol 13.5% by volume. see more...

Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Bogle Sauvignon Blanc is my favorite white wine under $12. I can usually find it for $10.99 at my local liquor store. It is bright and crisp with notes of grapefruit, without being sour or too tart. I always have a bottle of this in my fridge, it's my go to.
Jaclyn T.
I enjoyed this savignon blanc very much. It is more on the dry side, and not too sweet. Way less sweet compared to a Reisling or Moscato. But it pairs well with most dinner foods, so it is great to have during a meal.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This was a pretty decent wine. It didn't blow me away by any means but for the price point it was good. It does have a bit of a bite, which I didn't love but again for the price it was okay. I would buy it again.
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
Hands down my favorite wine. It's not too sweet but it's got a little sour tang to it. It's affordable and varies in sales from store to store in my area. We buy it every week!
Britney T.
Newburyport, MA
I love the crisp flavor of this wine, and it usually goes on sale at my local store. It is delicious and easy to pair with a light pasta or dessert at a very affordable price, I find myself buying this wine more often than not!
Sarah B.
I tried this on a whim from world market. I was pleasantly surprised with the light refreshing taste and the price could not be beat. I have already purchased this wine several times and order it when I can from restaurants that serve it.
Katelynn E.
this is another good but inexpensive wine, its smooth and crisp has a citrius taste too it so it goes great with salads or some type of white meat or fish!
Jill M.
Katy, TX
I really like the Bogle Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc Vintage 2012. It's very crisp without being sweet. It's a really great summer wine
Michelle B.
Covington, LA
We love all of the Bogle wines and this is one of our favorites. It is a very good wine at a very good price -- great for everyday!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is one of my favor Sauvignon Blancs. It has a light and crisp taste that's perfect for dining outside in warm weather.