Bogle Vineyards Pinot Noir

by Bogle Vineyards

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bogle Vineyards Pinot Noir!
North Oaks, MN
I always bring this wine to parties when looking to switch it up from my usual. I really like this Pinot. It’s affordable, but not a super cheapy. I don’t normally drink it at home, but I usually bring to a dinner. It’s good and most red drinkers like it.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like the Bogle red wines better than their white wine selection - but as I've said before, the Bogle line of wines are totally fine... but that's kind of it. They are not anything amazing, but a totally solid option if you're looking for something on the cheaper side. I've bought this many times and I'm sure I will buy it many more.
Santa Clarita, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was really surprised by this wine because the price is so good! It’s full of flavor and body and doesn’t give me a headache like most cheaper wines do! I definitely recommend this as a table wine for a dinner party it’s such a great value!
Westwood, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Bogle Vineyards Pinot Noir uploaded by Lauren T.
Not my favorite Pinot Noir. It has more of an oak taste than it does a sweeter blackberry taste. It’s nice for the price and I’m a huge Cabernet fan so I like it. Would hurt to try it, especially after a long day. More tannins than a normal Pinot IMO
Costa Mesa, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Bogle is one of my favorite wine brands! The prices are really good for the depth and taste. I personally prefer either Malbec or Pinot. This is a very drinkable wine that you can either sip and enjoy or drink bottles and bottles of!
Tucker, GA
A really nice, smooth and light Pinot Noir. I believe Bogle is organic wine but I can't remember. It tastes great and goes with almost anything- meats, fish and veggie dishes. It's light enough to drink when the weather is warm and cozy for the fall too. Love Bogle!
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really really like the Bogle Pinot noir. It’s one of my go-to wines when I’m picking out a bottle. It’s reliable, well balanced and tasty. Tastes great with food - or on its own! I would love to try the brand’s other wine products, as well.
Ontario, CA
This is an excellent red. Mild tasting, but will stand up to spicy foods. Stronger than most Pinot noir to me. I would buy again. Inexpensive and good to keep on hand. I would buy this product again.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Of all things, I received a bottle of this at a continuing education credits course (education is made better with wine). I really enjoyed the full bodied flavor, and the aftertaste was not bitter at all. I keep seeing the bottles everywhere, so it must be pretty easy to buy! I think I saw it for a very inexpensive cost at Target. Enjoy!
Bogle's pinot noir is pretty good for the price point. It is typically available for purchase for under $10 and for people who haven't found a wine they really like, the price can be the biggest selling point. I have drank this wine chilled (which I know people frown upon for reds) but I find it makes this wine taste better.

Looking for your answer?