BY BOGLE VINEYARDS

• Adore this wine! It is a great tasting wine and is amazingly afford...2 Answers
Lorelei M.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
One of my favorite wines. I love big blends that include Syrah and Zinfandel. My mother has this wine at all family gatherings. It is very much worth it's $18-20 price tag. It's smooth to drink and because it's a blend, many different people with different tastes will appreciate it. Great for gatherings. Also, great with full flavored meats. A delicious all around wine.
August Z.
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
This wine is one of my favorites from Bogle. Such good flavor and the price is great as well. I got it at my local liquor store and I know it's a hit there with the other customers as well. Make this the next wine you try.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fall River Mills, CA
This is a seasonal wine only available in the Fall but I look forward to it every season. I usually purchase it at Costco. It's a bold yet smooth flavor or deep red wine.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Yum, a nice dark fruity wine, great when the cool fall weather starts to roll in.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Happy Hour Expert
Not gonna lie, the packaging totally sold me. Incredibly ghoulish and hauntingly beautiful. I'm not usually into reds but I couldn't just not buy this one. Every single detail on the bottle and labels are incredible. Even down to the cork. Thick consistency like blood, dark and hauntingly delicious. It's a bit of a sour red, a bit dry but it's lovely.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Happy Hour Expert
All time favorite wine!! This blend is just the best! So dark and mysterious with amazing legs and so velvety smooth. This is my go to red blend at all time but especially in the cooler months as this is a very dark wine. There is nothing that could make phantom any better!!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
Around Halloween, our Fresh Market and Trader Joe's start stocking Phantom wine. It's a good, smooth red wine that goes well with a great steak dinner. It's a little bit fruity, almost everyone enjoys this wine which makes it perfect for parties.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Magnolia, AR
Phantom is my favorite Bogle wine. It is a full bodied, juicy red. It is not often you find wine this good at such a low price.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Butler, KY
Happy Hour Expert
Oh this is so good! Smooth, dark, and delicious. I'm glad I tried it! Definitely will keep buying.
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
This wine is delicious. it gets dryer with age in my opinion but still holds on to a bit of sweetness.
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Adore this wine! It is a great tasting wine and is amazingly affordable! You can always catch deals on this brand and others at Safeway. I have been a fan of Bogle for about two years now, and I think its safe to say that the Phantom wine is my favorite of theirs!