BY BOGLE VINEYARDS

• Adore this wine! It is a great tasting wine and is amazingly affo...2 Answers
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Awesome wine to have with food, or a rich plate of cheese and meats. This has great complexity of notes to it and is always a hit at the table with friends that like good wine.
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
This is so good! I went to World Market with my husband one day and someone was looking down on us from above because they were having a free wine tasting (whaaaat?!). One of the wines they sampled was this Phantom. It was really really good but a little pricey. I would recommend for any one that needs a really great wine as a gift. This is sure to impress.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Perfect Phantom. Boggle Vineyards Phantom 2009 is an excellent choice for a variety of wine that you need to have in your house. Any host need it. Is a nice packaging, good year, and Higly Recommend with tapas in any part. I always recommend it.
Melissa N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
All time favorite wine!! This blend is just the best! So dark and mysterious with amazing legs and so velvety smooth. This is my go to red blend at all time but especially in the cooler months as this is a very dark wine. There is nothing that could make phantom any better!!
Allison V.
Sacramento, CA
I was gifted this wine for Christmas and it was AMAZING. I've been to the vineyard where I initially sampled it and bought two bottles. This is a great wine for a night in with friends or a significant other! You can't go wrong with Bogle they are the best!
Melissa B.
Mcarthur, CA
This is a seasonal wine only available in the Fall but I look forward to it every season. I usually purchase it at Costco. It's a bold yet smooth flavor or deep red wine.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite wines. I love big blends that include Syrah and Zinfandel. My mother has this wine at all family gatherings. It is very much worth it's $18-20 price tag. It's smooth to drink and because it's a blend, many different people with different tastes will appreciate it. Great for gatherings. Also, great with full flavored meats. A delicious all around wine.
Kaylee L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not gonna lie, the packaging totally sold me. Incredibly ghoulish and hauntingly beautiful. I'm not usually into reds but I couldn't just not buy this one. Every single detail on the bottle and labels are incredible. Even down to the cork. Thick consistency like blood, dark and hauntingly delicious. It's a bit of a sour red, a bit dry but it's lovely.
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
This wine is one of my favorites from Bogle. Such good flavor and the price is great as well. I got it at my local liquor store and I know it's a hit there with the other customers as well. Make this the next wine you try.
Laura S.
Adore this wine! It is a great tasting wine and is amazingly affordable! You can always catch deals on this brand and others at Safeway. I have been a fan of Bogle for about two years now, and I think its safe to say that the Phantom wine is my favorite of theirs!
Cristina T.