BY BOGLE VINEYARDS

Bogle Vineyards Vintage 2012 Petite Sirah.

As grape growers we hold high regard for the mindful tending of the soil and exacting knowledge of the cellar.

California.

Alcohol 13.5% by volume. see more...

Bogle Vineyards Petite Sirah 2012
  • "Petite Syrahs are delicious and it is hard to find reasonably priced ones in my area (upstate NY)." in 1 review
  • "This is an excellent full bodied red for the money." in 1 review
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
Happy Hour Expert
My go to for a cheep decent glass of wine.. pairs well with most foods! Super affordable especially for the quality! It’s pretty darn tasty!! I’ve enjoyed quite a few bottles :)
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite moderately priced wine. It seriously tastes like a wine that is 14 dollars a glass. It's such a good value. I like a woodsy taste and this has it. Way less sugar! I would definitely recommend.
David B.
My favorite red wine of all time. Not as much of the tannin bite as a regular syrah or Merlot. Very strong and flavorful, but not overpowering.
jodilynnthomas T.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this wine. Very smooth and bold. Worth the price. Very affordable and good quality. I would definitely buy this wine again.
Allie B.
Waterford , CT
Yum! Inexpensive and great! We buy this to serve at our dinner parties and guests love it. Great price for the product!
Oksana D.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a delicious wine. My friends and family always choose this wine for dinner or just drinks and cocktails.
Liz G.
Rye Brook, NY
I love RED wine this is my favorite, not too strong and not too light. It goes down smoothly and is note too dry. I usually have a glass with a steak dinner or lamb chops or to just unwind.
Sherry R.
Happy Hour Expert
You can't beat the price of this wine. It has a good flavor and good price. Costco carry it
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
The wine to me wasn't my favorite but my cousin she liked my t because she's a big fan of spicy wine but I just really didn't like so if you like spicy wine then that's what you like but this wine didn't give me the flavor I wanted
Tara B.
Red Bluff, CA
This is by far my favorite wine!! The price is great too. It's hard to come across a good red wine for this price.