Bogle Vineyards Petite Sirah 2012 uploaded by Kimberly B.Bogle Vineyards Petite Sirah 2012 uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY BOGLE VINEYARDS

Bogle Vineyards Vintage 2012 Petite Sirah.

As grape growers we hold high regard for the mindful tending of the soil and exacting knowledge of the cellar.

California.

Alcohol 13.5% by volume. see more...

Bogle Vineyards Petite Sirah 2012
  • "Petite Syrahs are delicious and it is hard to find reasonably priced ones in my area (upstate NY)." in 1 review
  • "This is an excellent full bodied red for the money." in 1 review
Kimberly B.
Lakeland, GA
Bogle petite sirah 2015 is delicious. I paired it with a spicy curried beef bowl and somosas. Such a wonderful pairing with the spicy and savory curry and the berry notes in this dry but yummy sirah.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My go to for a cheep decent glass of wine.. pairs well with most foods! Super affordable especially for the quality! It’s pretty darn tasty!! I’ve enjoyed quite a few bottles :)
Ashley S.
Holloman AFB, NM
One of my absolute favorites. I used to drink it in college to feel fancy, but now it is legit one of my favorite wines! It has won so many awards, and honestly is such a great Sirah! Bogle is a brand I can afford and enjoy to share with friends or alone
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
I am a BIG fan of this wine. Petite Syrahs are delicious and it is hard to find reasonably priced ones in my area (upstate NY). This is a great wine. Let it breathe for a few minutes before drinking and it opens up with a very complex array for flavors. I would highly recommend this for anyone who likes red, possibly typically drinks pinot noirs or shiraz. Give it a whirl.
Stacey T.
I have been starting to expand my red wine pallet. I have fallen in love with the Petite Sirah! It is now my favorite red wines. This tastes wonderful and I love to pair it with cheese and crackers. I'm not sure what the best pairing is for this but I love this wine!
Robyn S.
I'm a sucker for a good Syrah and this one is very tasty. We had no trouble enjoying the whole bottle between the two of us. I had never purchased this Petite Syrah but the pricing was great and it din't disappoint. Would buy again to share or gift.
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
The wine to me wasn't my favorite but my cousin she liked my t because she's a big fan of spicy wine but I just really didn't like so if you like spicy wine then that's what you like but this wine didn't give me the flavor I wanted
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite moderately priced wine. It seriously tastes like a wine that is 14 dollars a glass. It's such a good value. I like a woodsy taste and this has it. Way less sugar! I would definitely recommend.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is an excellent full bodied red for the money. it has a spicy edge to it with the flavors of dark berries amid tones of oak and mocha. I usually pair with pork or lamb and other spicy dishes.
Liz G.
Rye Brook, NY
I love RED wine this is my favorite, not too strong and not too light. It goes down smoothly and is note too dry. I usually have a glass with a steak dinner or lamb chops or to just unwind.