BY BOGLE VINEYARDS

Bogle Vineyards Old Vine Zinfandel.

Immigrants imported cuttings to California more than a century ago. The fruit produces distinctive wines of extraordinary flavor and intensity.

2012 - California.

Alc. 14.52% by vol. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tyra H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a solid wine. It has a moderate price point, but the wine is smooth and rich. Good bouquet. I gave it four stars because all red wines hurt my stomach now that I’m 50. Maybe sulfites?
Sarah H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have a bottle of this open at home right now. Bogle is a brand that was recommended to me by a friend who knows his wines. When looking to find a bottle of wine between $9 to $12 a bottle, this is a GREAT brand (all of their wines). We use one of the white wines regularly at work for events and I stick with the reds at home.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great bargain wine. The Zinfandel has great big flavor and tastes better than the price point. It’s a little dry and somewhat heavy so I like to let it sit for a while but the flavor is there. Definitely makes for a good every day type of wine.
Angi W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good price point. Nice mellow flavor. I enjoy this wine quite a bit and we usually have a bottle around the house. It's a good hostess gift because it's not too expensive but it isn't cheap. I enjoy a good Zinfandel and this is on my list.
Erin E.
Norfolk , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I picked up this old vine red zin on a whim and was very pleasantly surprised. It's not too sweet, which i prefer as someone who typically goes for big, smoky reds. It makes a great table red that i think would appeal to a wide range of people.
Taylor G.
Paducah, KY
This is my favorite wine of all time. Me and my boyfriend both love it. It has such good flavor and smoothness. I will always choose this wine at the liquor store if I see it. It never disappoints us.
Jeanne B.
Tarrytown, NY
This is a nice tasting Zinfandel. I am very picky about Zinfandels, but this one has a great flavor, full bodied, and nice to enjoy after a hard days wor, or with a nice dinner. I would recommend this one. I like other boggles also, but this is a little different
Elysia D.
Sacramento, CA
This wine is so smooth. It tastes so good and pairs well with numerous cheeses. The flow of it is smooth and crisp and it does have a little kick at the end. Its not very acidic but there is some that should be noted.
stacy e.
I normally suggest this wine to patrons with a more sophisticated taste. It is full bodied and dark and delicious. Pairs well with a nice NY Strip.We had this wine at our wedding! It's got great flavor and finishes rather smooth. For the price it is a fantastic bottle of wine.
Doug L.
Denver
An easy drinking red that goes with a lot of foods. And a decent price. I would recommend this to friends for either a small dinner party or a big group BBQ.