Bogle Vineyards Chardonnay 750 ml

by Bogle Vineyards

Bogle vineyards chardonnay 750 ml

Is it sweet or bitter?
Start your review of Bogle Vineyards Chardonnay 750 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I usually drink reds, but have had really good luck with Bogle. in reviews
I tend to prefer chardonnays that have been aged in steel barrels, because I'm not a huge fan of oak.in reviews
Dina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Bogle Vineyards Chardonnay 750 ml uploaded by Dina C.
I never tried chardonnay product by California, I brought this one on sale for 12.99 plus tax and I really enjoyed it don't get me wrong, I love full body wine but for some reason I do love Goble Chardonnay: sweet and light I tried it with kimbab (Korean roll) and a nice slice of cheese pizza for dinner.
Laura R.
Riverside, CA
I first tried this Chardonnay a few years ago. And I’ve recently have become obsessed with it again. It’s super clean, sweet and oak-y. It’s the bottle I wish wouldn’t end. Smells like bourbon when first opened but mellows. It’s lovely.
Toni G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m typically not a Chardonnay fan but I didn’t mind this wine. The flavor is very oak-y and it took a little to get used to, but you may enjoy more if you like that flavor! Wasn’t too sweet which is why I was able to drink it. I give it about a 7-7.5/10!
Niya L.
bronx, NY
Bogle Vineyards Chardonnay 750 ml uploaded by Niya L.
This WINE!!!!! Is it.. I had it at a networking event and it was soooo smooth.. not really a strong alcohol taste.. more like a almost sparkling drink .. almost forgot it was wine
Susan A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really don't care for it. I It just simply tastes crappy and like moldy fruit. I would not advise. There are so many other yummy choices in this price range.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a really nice Chardonnay. I often bring it as a hostess gift when going to someone’s house and they’re always happy with it. The price is low enough that you can drink it on a Tuesday just because, but you feel like you’re drinking a more expensive wine.
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a lovely middle of the road Chardonnay. Not too oaky, not to creamy, just right. You will not offend anyone’s pallet, nor impress.
Megan E.
Lk Worth Bch, FL
You can't beat the quality for the price of this bottle. It's great to bring if you're going to a dinner party or a friend's house because it tastes like it costs more than it is!
Mandy W.
Thayer, KS
It was an okay wine not my absolute favorite. Enjoyed a chilled glass with friends and dinner.
Sharon P.
Memphis, TN
I did not enjoy this wine as much as I did Yellow Tail. The flavor was not pleasing. It had a bitter quality to it. Very disappointing. I would be willing to try other wines from this vineyard though. I purchased this wine from Buster's liquors.