Bogle Vineyards Bogle Vineyard Merlot Wine 750 ml uploaded by Tina F.Bogle Vineyards Bogle Vineyard Merlot Wine 750 ml uploaded by Amanda G.

BY BOGLE VINEYARDS

Bogle vineyard merlot wine 750 ml see more...

Tina F.
San Diego, CA
This wine tastes like an expensive Merlot. I'm not a wine connoisseur, but I do like to drink a glass or two at night and this is my favorite inexpensive wine. Silky smooth, plum taste that gives me happy thoughts and feelings with a nice finish. For those who love wine and cheese, this pairs wonderfully with a white cheddar.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good brand. I love Merlot and I was not disappointed at all. I purchase this at Whole Foods since it aS the most affordable one there. I would definitely purchase again. I recommend for the wine connoisseur.
Erica E.
Gainesville , FL
A lover of red wine, when I came across this Merlot for under $12, I grabbed it before I questioned anything else. And I was not disappointed. Having tried Bogle's Chardonnay, I was confident in trying another fave. This red went down smoothly with a woody, yet subtle undertone. An aftertaste of dark berries brings an richer kick to the experience. Well-priced wine with a luxury feel!
VERONICA C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
it was something new and something different. it was just right with the flavor. I liked it. This is a great party starter. I am a first-time consumer. no need for improvement it is just fine. I will be buying it again. yes, I will recommend this to others there is nothing wrong trying new things
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
I bought this wine due to a rebate and am so glad I did! With the rebate and Ibotta, this wind only cost me about $6!

I opened it last night after putting up the Christmas tree and was so excited to have a glass and enjoy my tree.

This wine was the perfect compliment for the evening. It was smooth with a rich taste that would taste great with food (I was not eating at the time).
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Merlots are a nice light medium body wine. Not too strong but not weak either. It's a good wine for someone just starting to drink reds. Pairs well with anything from red meat to pork.
Samantha H.
Bogle is such a good wine brand! And this is definitely my favorite merlot. It has a nice Alcohol percentage and tastes so good. The tannins are light and not too overpowering. The price is decent and very affordable.
Elizabeth D.
It was a little spicy when paired with spaghetti....but other than that it tasted very good! It has a very mild taste and pairs very well with most meats. I also love the bottles! I always buy Bogle when I see it on sale!
Mary Beth M.
New Orleans, LA
This merlot is so lovely. It's not too heavy, which is always a concern of mine. It's a decent price at most grocery stores so it's worth it to give it a try! My friend's mom, who used to be a wine vendor, recommended this to me, and now it's one of my go-to choices!
Sarah H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Another great value for under $10. I became a fan of this wine after someone I know who really knows fine wines suggested this wine for a work event (we don't have the same budget as his palate commands). I love that it has fruity and even cocoa flavors as my favorite pairing is with a square of dark chocolate. It feels like a luxurious and somewhat healthy dessert choice! This is a wine I see frequently at events and at my friends' homes.
Josie E.