GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsBoghosian
Raisins, 6-Count 15-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)

Boghosian Raisins, 6-Count 1.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)

by Boghosian

Anyone have a healthy go to snack made with raisins?
Start your review of Boghosian Raisins, 6-Count 1.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)!
How would you rate this product?
Nadia R.
Boghosian Raisins, 6-Count 1.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24) uploaded by Nadia R.
Always looking for healthy snacks for my little one and this raisins never disappoint me or him. They’re fat free and cholesterol free.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,297 reviews
Boghosian Raisins, 6-Count 1.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24) uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I’m using this Raisins for my Breakfast oatmeal mixture There’s almost very good to put raisins once in a while to start the morning
Moira M.
Atlanta, GA
I just love raisins so anything that comes in a 24 pack is awesome! Plus they are a small tasty treat for any kid to enjoy.
pamela S.
Bellevue, KY
Love the individual packaging, easy for lunches and on the go. Kids love them too!! easy for salads or a quick healthy snack