Bogdon's Reception Sticks - Double Dip Mint/Peppermint Chocolate, Green Box, 2.625 oz, 1 count

BY BOGDON'S

• Where can you buy these?! My grandma used to Give them to me when I...2 Answers
  • Do these come in dark chocolate ??2 Answers
Mel W.
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
These things are delicious heaven in a stick form. Creamy mint wrapped up in decadent dark chocolate! How could one go wrong with these?
Megan A.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
I love using these in my coffee and hot chocolate but they can be difficult to find in stores.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mullins , SC
These are so good! I used to gobble them up when i would bartend weddings and get super excited if people left a bunch behind! yummy!
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Jefferson, OH
I love these things! I feel as if I can never find them anywhere though! Very yummy.
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Used to get these a small child and they were a favorite treat!! Rich enough to cure a craving without overloading on sugar
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
These are always a fun thing to have around. I especially like to use them in hot chocolate and sometimes tea to brighten up the flavor.
GINA D.
GINA D.
Coushatta, LA
These are really good..Bought some for my party, and our guest really liked them..........
Diana G.
Diana G.
These are really yummy!! Anything mint and chocolate is a must. Very hard to find though /:
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Sooo delicious!!!! Omg you got to go get you some of this!!!! Yummy in my whole families tummies:) lol
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
When you put the classic combo of chocolate and Mint together - you're good. When you put it in an easy to munch and indulge in stick, well that's just fabulous. Easy to share.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Do these come in dark chocolate ??
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Where can you buy these?! My grandma used to Give them to me when I was a kid