BY BOERICKE & TAFEL

Natural Homeopathic Internal Analgesic Relieves pain from Bumps Bruises Sports Injuries Over-exercising 1-800-9NATURE ; see more...

• Is this also good for muscle recovery? I'm an Olympic li...4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried this and had quick results? I've ne...8 Answers
  • What is this used for????12 Answers
Barbara C.
Federalsburg, MD
I have used this 2x. Once at the advise of a Dental Surgeon, who removed my daughters wisdom teeth. Swelling never occurred and she was not in any pain and again when my husband had a small disagreement with a family member. He had two black eyes. In two days the swelling went down in his eyes. Its a miracle for swelling.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
This oil product is wonderful and highly recommend it. Great for swelling and pain. It's miracle and I won't know what to do without it. It's also great that it's affordable since a little goes a long way.
Melody G.
Brooklyn, NY
Arnica gel is truly nature's miracle
I don't know what I'd do without it. it works for most aches and pains
Charlene P.
Pretoria
This is one of the best natural products its just like magic works instantly It is very affordable and a little goes a long way I buy it at our local chemist I always recommend it to other people.
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
What is this used for????
leyah m.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone ever tried this and had quick results? I've never heard of this before.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this also good for muscle recovery? I'm an Olympic lifter and we are limited to certain things. I'm always looking for a safe solution for healing and dealing with muscle soreness.
Kelly S.
Middleburg, FL
Does it work well?
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Who loves this product? It's my everyday to go.