BodyTime Wellness The Tingler Head Massager

The Ultimate Massager. "This is better than chocolate." "My kids love it - puts them to sleep." "Amazing!  Best massage tool ever!" The Tingler is a stainless steel conduit of healing energy.  It softly massages acupressure points and sensitive nerve endings causing a heightened, blissful activation of the senses, awakening your brain while relaxing your whole being.  Lots of folks say their headaches disappear. All we know is that it s the most divine, relaxing, goosebumpy, erotic, friend-making, healing, happy Head Massager ever made.

Is this a battery powered one that vibrates while you massage?
You can actually buy this in a store
Start your review of BodyTime Wellness The Tingler Head Massager!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“tickles too lol, can do it your self even tho it does feel better when someone else does it for you! ” in 6 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This feels good on your scalp that can put you to sleep it does feel better when someone else is massaging it that is a pro but the con is it doesn't feel as good when you're doing it by yourself
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BodyTime Wellness The Tingler Head Massager uploaded by MARLENE G.
Yes!!! This tool is heaven! If you have one you you how amazing it feels to be massaged by this tool. I go into a trance when I use it. When I go it, I wasn't expecting it to feel this good and now I can't stop using it. I also get my boyfriend to do quick favors and stuff around the house by compromising a 15 minute massage!! He doesn't even hesitate! It feels great when I do it on my own to myself but it feels even better when I don't have to because someone else does it!! It feels amazing!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Honestly, this was a total waste of money. I was walking though the mall and got conned into buying this.  And although it felt good, you can really do this to yourself - just like you can't tickle yourself.  So you have to find someone to do this to you. So if you found someone to do this to you, you might as well just have them use their fingers.  Also, the prongs have to be adjusted just right...and that is a pain.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Please head massagers are literally the best thing that has ever been invented it's amazing when you start to feel that you have a tension headache coming on and you're able to sit down for about 5 to 10 minutes and give yourself a scalp massage you instantly feel better
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this thing so much. It does allow me to have a mini massage on myself. Puts me at ease real fast. I use it Everytime I feel a little stressed. Was very reasonably priced. Would recommend to others.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this head massager! I love when people play with my hair or give me scalp massages, so this is perfect for me. I have my boyfriend use it on me before bed at night and it completely relaxes me. I would buy again for sure!
Yukon, OK
Ohhh emm gee!! I picked a cheap one at Walmart for a )1 and it was the best !! Pros it feels amazing cons the spokes been a little easily. I use mine everyday . The price hreat for such a great tool!!! 💞💞 highly recommendable
I always thought this was stupid and silly when I saw it on tv, but when I went to my friend's house and saw it in her cabinet. I immediately grabbed it out and tried it on myself... and I was SO IN LOVE!!! That I decided to get one for myself and my boyfriend!
Lavaca, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this thing. It feels so good. When your head itches or needs some loving this is the thing to get. It’s worth the money and very effective. It was affordable and I bought at tj maxx. I would recommend.
Denison, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I la-la-loveeee this! From the time I was teeny-tiny, I have loved having my head scratched. Not just the use my own hand kind of scratch, it has to tickle and be barely-there and this little gadget does the trick. It really soothes me. It's just the right amount of pressure to send little chills down your neck and it feels really good when you have a headache. Sometimes my hair can get a little bit tangled in it but I have really long hair so that's no fault of this. I got it as a gift so I can't speak about the price but the quality is amazing and it's definitely useful.