BY BODYTECH

Whey Protein 2 Pound Powder see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Julia A.
Allston, MA
I'm new to protein powders, but received this for free for review purposes in my #ReviveVoxBox. I have mixed feelings about this product. For my diet and lifestyle, the ingredients aren't a great fit - they include milk, soy, and wheat, as well as artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners. I also found the flavor I tried, Strawberries & Cream, to taste really artificial - too much so for me, personally, almost like candy! That said, I did test this product fully. I woke up and had this protein shake and a glass of orange juice, and walked to the gym right away for a long and strenuous workout, and it kept me feeling full without weighing me down. If the ingredients I mentioned aren't a concern for you, and you like those strawberry candy flavors, you would probably enjoy this.
Yviana M.
El Paso, TX
I received this in my #revivevoxbox and I've used proteins before and with this protein, i like the protein to sugar ratio but not a huge fan of this flavor. It's not as sweet as your taste buds might be used to due to the low sugar count in it but as for results it is a great protein to use if you're looking to build muscle.
Kaela L.
This protein powder definitely helped me out a lot when I got jaw surgery and was on a liquid-diet! It really helped give me the protein I needed and reduced any cravings I had. I definitely recommend using if you're trying to get in shape! & it tastes really good when you make smoothies.
Abby S.
Foodie Expert
I received this protein powder in my #influenster #revivevoxbox. I have never used protein powder before. This is fine, I'm not a huge fan of the flavor is received. I got the strawberries and cream kind and I'm not a fan, I think I would've done more stars for the vanilla flavor ūüôā
Kassandra F.
Milpitas, CA
Received this in my box today and I say it's pretty good, personally I like chocolate for the taste but it's pretty adorable too!! If you go for vanilla then I'd suggest it!! It gave me some energy when I went in for my workout today and mixed very good in the shaker!
Karen D.
white plains, ny
This shake was super good had my brother try it and he loved it more than I did. he's really into body building and most likely will purchase on he's own. super smooth and not clumpy at all. definitely thinking about buying this for myself !
Meghan H.
I just received this product in my box from Influenster. I received the strawberry and cream flavor. The taste and texture are great compared to other brands. Also, there are 24 grams of protein per 8 ounces of water which I really like.
Becky K.
Albion, MI
I received this in a recent Vbox to try. I thought it would be very watery because it called for water instead of milk, etc. But, it ended up being very delicious! It didn't curb my appetite, but I'm not sure that that the was purpose.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
Foodie Expert
I drank it the other day before I went to the gym and omg it was delicious. Haven't checked out the price of a full one but I'm thinking it might be worth the try. It is a little too sweet. But definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie M.
Stratford , CT
Tastes great! I received it with my revive voxbox and I'm very happy with the different selection of proteins I got for samples. Breaks down very easy and it was tastes better then most proteins I've tried in the past.
Zoey F.
I've started working out recently and I'm trying to get fit. I'm not trying to get skinny or drop weight. Just tone and tighten. What are some other good products you used besides whey protein?
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
Does this taste better with milk or water? Also does it have that protein taste or no?