BY BODYTECH

• is it ok to drink this if you don't work out 1 Answers
  • Did anyone find that this would be a good product to keep...1 Answers
  • Is the texture of this very grainy? What flavor do you li...1 Answers
Dajah J.
The taste is amazing! I felt full and energized after drinking this. It’s easy to make especially for someone who is always on the go. It’s not pricey at all and I recommend it to anyone who wants a healthier lifestyle.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I received this product in a VoxBox for free and it was great! I went out and bought more for myself. The flavor is great, and it does not have a gritty or clumpy texture. Two thumbs up overall!
Tiffany M.
**I received this product for testing purposes courtesy of The Vitamin
Shoppe via Influenster but all opinions are my own.** I've been trying many different protein shakes trying to find the right one for me and I have to say the Whey Pro 24 shakes are high on my list. I always mix them with water since I'm usually on the go between work and meetings. I first had the vanilla flavor and that was not good so I didn't have high hopes for the Strawberries & Cream...I was blown away! It was actually good and didn't taste too fake and medicine like. It almost reminded me of Nestle Strawberry Quik. This shake kept me full for a good 5 hours and gave me great energy. There was
still a bit of a protein aftertaste, but that is to be expected and is
not specific to this brand (the taste was very light compared to other
brands that I have used in the past). The consistency was also smoother
than other top brands that I have used. I would recommend this to others
and I've already picked other flavors to try out.
Alicia H.
Thomasville, NC
I received this item complimentary for my honest review, but all opinions are my own! I have tried several protein powders some good some bad. This one id have to rate average. I wasnt to big on the taste of this one. Directions say to mix with water i tried with both water and almond milk and found mix with almond milk its more tolerable. Protein mixes well with very little clumping which provides a creamy shake. I persoanlly wouldnt buy this flavor but may try others.
Victoria S.
Covington, LA
I would absolutely recommend this to anyone. I received this complementary in a voxbox in August and finally got around to trying it today - using it as a meal replacement because I was running late for work (lol). It's super creamy, blends well, and has a fantastic taste. Honestly, I'd love to purchase this again off the shelf.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
This one of the better protein shakes I have tried. I actually used my nutribullet and added a little milk and fresh strawberry pieces. It tasted amazing! **I am not a protein shake person** This one blended up smoothly and didn't seem to have the weird aftertaste. Thanks you vitamin shoppe and influenster for letting me try this!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Tastes decent and is a good source of protein. Low calorie, low fat, and decent ingredients. I think it’s a good value for the price. I enjoy this strawberry and cream flavor first thing in the morning.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
**I received this product for testing purposes courtesy of The Vitamin Shoppe via Influenster but all opinions are my own.** I am not a huge fan of protein shakes and am not into meal replacements, but this one was pretty good. The flavor was really nice, this was my first time trying a strawberry flavored shake but it did not disappoint. There was still a bit of a protein aftertaste, but that is to be expected and is not specific to this brand (the taste was very light compared to other brands that I have used in the past). The consistency was also smoother than other top brands that I have used. I would recommend this to others and if I am ever looking to start up drinking protein shakes again I would definitely pick up more of this one.
Francis S.
I tried BodyTech whey tech pro24 strawberries and cream for the first time today after I received it free to try from Influenster. My normal go-to protein powder (also the same flavor) tastes nowhere near as decent as this product. I am always skeptical of protein powders tasting great bc frankly, they never do. But this one was pretty good for protein powder. I mixed mine with milk as I don't like the water taste. I would buy this in the future depending on the price point and availability in my area. I also like that it offers 24g of protein, almost 4g more than my reg go-to. The fat is also low at 1g, carbs at 3g, and sugars at 1g. Overall, I'm impressed. Thanks for letting me try it. :)
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
I received this in my revive voxbox. To test and review.
Pros- not gritty, thick, tastes of berry. The calories are not bad.
Cons- The strawberry flavor more resembles berry tums, it's medical. This shake is not filling like the others in the voxbox, I'm eating again about an hour after drinking it.

It's okish. I think if u
If You used it as a mix in to a berry smoothie for a protein kick, it would be good, but on its own, it's not something I would reach for.
I probably would not buy this one. Even with it not having the worse taste ever, the fact it's not filling is a turn off for me.
Kat J.
Is the texture of this very grainy? What flavor do you like best?
Aimee M.
Did anyone find that this would be a good product to keep using? I find that sometimes it is hard to find a good protein powder that works and taste good.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
is it ok to drink this if you don't work out