BY BODYTECH

Shaker 1 Bottle see more...

• I know it doesn't say on the bottle, but is this bpa free?2 Answers
  • So I just received my box in the mail today and it came with this...7 Answers
  • Ok just got this in my revive box but I've no idea how it works o...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
I received this shaker in a voxbox a while back and I still use it all the time. My favorite shaker. So easy to clean and use. Pretty affordable so I think I may buy another one to use when this one is in the dish washer.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I received this bottle in a past VoxBox for free. I still use it to this day! It is so easy to drink out of that it helps me to drink more water throughout the day. I also continue to use different meal shakes and powders so it is great for mixing the powders.
Jessica G.
Absecon
No issues whatsoever. You can add ice to it, or leave it with cold water, it'll still mix. I love using it for the gym or when I don't have time to sit down & eat food. The price varies depending on the shaker bottle you buy, go for what you like! I would recommend to anyone
Darla H.
Paris, TX
This shaker is unlike any others I've used. And is quite nice. You don't have a noisy ball at the bottom. And it does a good job with fully mixing your powder and liquid.
Amber U.
Easy to use, easy to clean. Has a secure top so when you're shaking & blending you don't have to worry about spills! Nice shape & size for carrying with you on travels.
Stephanie M.
Seattle, WA
The bottle works okay, a little cheap and nothing special compared to other bottles. I found the mouthpiece/spout a little too large as well. Otherwise okay product.
Ollicea H.
Atlanta, GA
This bottle doesn't leak and its holds large amounts of fluids as well. Great for carrying to the gym, but I wish it had a strap or something of that sort and the little metal mixing ball, but it's affordable and very useful.
April L.
Waukesha, WI
I received this bottle free in the #influenster #revivebox for review. I haven't owned a bottle like this before so I was eager to try it out. It has a very sleek look, and I love that it shows measurements on the side so you don't have to bust out the measuring cups. The grey shaker piece fits in snugly to the top, yet wasn't tough to remove to clean. The lid features a tab that says put so you don't have to manually hold his back with your hands while drinking, and it won't snap you back in the nose! It mixed up my protein drink pretty well, but required a LOT of shaking.
I had no issues with leakage when shaking it or drinking with it. Even my kids knocked it around but the lid stayed put. I'm definitely using this every day!!
Carina O.
Compton, CA
This is a really great shaker bottle! I love using it to mix up my Advocare replacement meal shakes. This Bottle is easy to clean, made of our very durable plastic. The ounces and milliliters are not just printed text on this particular bottle, so unlike others you won't have any worries of the ounces or milliliters fading off since it's embossed onto this bottle permanently. This bottle is dishwasher safe and can hold a whooping 20oz. The sprout is the perfect width for drinking those thick shakes.

Disclaimer: I received this bottle free for testing.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
This came in the revive voxbox, so I got to test it free.
It's a nice bottle. All the holes cover up so nothing spills. It's ment as a shaker bottle, put liquid and a powder in and it has a stationary whisk like thing in it to help bled it. It works OK, probably better if the inside contraption moved, but it works.
I will use it on the powder shakes I like to drink as it is infinitely better than a spoon. I really love to use it as a water bottle, too.
It's nice to have so I recommend it.
Karen I.
So I just received my box in the mail today and it came with this shaker! My question is, is it supposed to come with a metal ball wish inside? Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Cutis J.
Prosper, TX
I know it doesn't say on the bottle, but is this bpa free?
Mariana M.
Las Vegas , Nv
So I just received my box and was wondering if I could us the bodyTech shaker with all the different protein packets ?
Shaun S.
Detroit, MI
Ok just got this in my revive box but I've no idea how it works other than a traditional water bottle