BY BODYTECH

Elisa B.
I use the fruit punch flavor after every workout as it works better than taking it before a workout. It helps fuel your muscles, helps aiding protein synthesis and prevent protein breakdown. Even if it is pricey it a product that is amazing and money well spent.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
This BCAA taste so gross to me but it helps out so much. I first tried it the following day after i had an instense leg day and it helped remove the soreness quickly. Its the first BCAA ive taken and now its my go to.
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this in the watermelon flavor during my workouts, actually makes workouts enjoyable with something tasty to sip on! Bcaas are great for lifting weights when you rip up muscle tissue these aminos helps your body recover on the spot. Also vitaminshoppe has much cheaper than many vendors for aminos
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Just started taking this brand , I'm taking the Glutamine , waiting to try the bcaa , product work good so far , willing to try the bcaa .

Vitamin Shoppe