BY MASON NATURAL

This traditional and popular weight-load aid, naturally rich in enzymes and minerals, is known for its powerful system-cleansing benefits. Works to promote a healthy metabolism. Supports fat-burn control. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I used see to try and lose weight with no luck but at least they're good for you! " in 1 review
  • "I love this product it really helps me cleanse and just feel better about myself" in 1 review
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
I don't really like these. I just prefer to drink Apple Cider instead of taking the Vitamins. Its honestly preference though. They did help me lose a little weight!
Kathryn N.
Little Rock, AR
You do not need this! It's a waste of your money and does not work! Your body can cleanse itself. Just eat right and drink plenty of water. No need to add any vinegar pills to the mix, I promise.
Alyssa0813 L.
Dover, OH
I've never heard of apple cider vinegar for weight lose, but I've heard of it as a natural home remedy. Works for colds. Sore throat and immune system boost.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's really healthy to consume a capful of Apple cider vinegar every day. But, if you can't take the taste, these are the way to go.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
Good for cleansing your body and breaking down fat after eating, nothing special though. Doesn't taste good either.
TaSheka S.
I prefer the real thing...not good with remembering to take meds
I love the benefits of acv
Kate R.
Not a good option, they aren't bad for you but they do not help you with weight loss.
Kayla B.
Abigail W.
Sarah F.
Does this contain the same amount of nutritional value that regular ACV does??
TaSheka S.
What do u use it acv for???? I use it to break down fat after eating... and lower blood pressure
Stephanie J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Has anyone had success with this?