Bodyrock

Bodyrock
32 Reviews
1 / 5
BodyRock workouts are great, however their customer services needs improvement. There is no direct phone number to customer service, the chat room is available but no response, the submit your inquiry on their website is also non responsive. They don't stand for the quality of their product. We have order multiple times from BodyRock, there are always issues with orders. A product may say available but it's actually on back order and may take up to 3 months to receive it. One item ordered was the Challenger Bars, this item was shipped to me 3 different times, each product received was rusting and damaged. The weights arrived dirty. One item the wrong color was sent and they would not replace. If you have a problem with your order they will not contact or respond to your inquiries in a timely manner or at all. Caution buying equipment from this company.
5 / 5
Bodyrock is an amazing home workout system. They have tons of workouts from hiit to yoga and so much more. They also range in length shorter ones from 12 minutes to more intense hour long workouts. The trainers are amazing as well. If you dont like the way ine person trains there are plenty more to choose from.
1 / 5
I used to enjoy bodyrock but when my husband and I needed to cancel our subscription we got in touch with the customer service department. They canceled our subscription so that I could no longer access the videos but then in July they charged us for another year’s subscription! So they took our money without our consent and we do not have access to the content. Furthermore the customer service reps tell me they can’t find my info to be able to help me. They apparently can’t find my email address and won’t look me up by any other method. They have ignored me since. If you don’t want to be ripped off then I wouldn’t recommend subscribing to this company.
1 / 5
Bought their dumbbell handles. They said that they handles measure 1-1/8in but they actually measure 1-1/16in. They do not fit on standard size weights, which have a 1-1/8in hole. On their website, someone asked a question about that and Bodyrock said straight out that these handles do fit on 1-1/8in weights. Here that is:"Milt S.07/27/2020 Will 1 1/8" diameter weights fit on these dumbbell bars? Since the bar diameter is listed as 1 1/8". Answers (1) BodyRock.tv07/29/2020 Yes, Our dumbbell handles are designed to fit 1 1/8 inch weight plates" So Bodyrock is lying about their products. On top of that, once you are misled and purchase their product, then you have to pay the shipping to send them back. Not sure if anyone knows, but they weight about 10lbs. So now I have to pay a shipping cost that will basically cancel out my refund. This is a company of thieves. They also delete all of their bad reviews. Go look at the products on their site. Hundreds of reviews, not a single bad one.
1 / 5
Mediocre at best until you try and cancel your subscription. Then you better be ready to fight tooth and nail. After trying to cancel for an entire month, my subscription was renewed not once, but twice! They charged me for two subscriptions!!! Now they won’t answer my emails, site messages, social media messages, or anything else. I have no other way to contact them and they do not care at all. This company will literally steal your money from you without a second thought. Avoid them at all costs.
5 / 5
This Pilates hit company is where it’s at. Nothing has toned my body so quickly and effectively. Im obsessed with their classes and they typically stay priced right under the expensive boutique fitness studios. Would recommend for sure
1 / 5
HORRIBLE customer service! I ordered a few items and never received them. Emailed customer service multiple times and only received a response when I messaged them on Instagram. I eventually canceled my order (through Instagram because no one emailed me back and they do not have a phone number) because they never answered my questions. I commented on a few Instagram photos of their’s my experience and I am now blocked. Seems like it is all a scam to me.
5 / 5
SUPER CHEAP and the best place to have a great crossfit training. If you ever want to loose weight and save some money Body rock will always have promos
5 / 5
I love the workouts provided on Sweatflix! They have everything from beginners to the most experienced. I love that they show you how to modify just about every workout, making it easy for the beginners.
1 / 5
Worst online shopping experience ever. I ordered the black sculpt bar and weights in June. It is now August and I still don’t have it. They offered me the pink set and I refused, but they still sent them to me. So I then had to deal with a nightmare issue of returning them. I am about to call my credit card company to dispute. What company charges for a product and doesnt send it to you? Live and learn I guess. But, if you love everything in pink, then you’re in luck. Just make sure you want the item because their return policy and process is the worst!