suggested searches

12%

2 star

1 star

18%

BodyRock workouts are great, however their customer services needs improvement. There is no direct phone number to customer service, the chat room is available but no response, the submit your inquiry on their website is also non responsive. They don't stand for the quality of their product. We have order multiple times from BodyRock, there are always issues with orders. A product may say available but it's actually on back order and may take up to 3 months to receive it. One item ordered was the Challenger Bars, this item was shipped to me 3 different times, each product received was rusting and damaged. The weights arrived dirty. One item the wrong color was sent and they would not replace. If you have a problem with your order they will not contact or respond to your inquiries in a timely manner or at all. Caution buying equipment from this company.
Bodyrock is an amazing home workout system. They have tons of workouts from hiit to yoga and so much more. They also range in length shorter ones from 12 minutes to more intense hour long workouts. The trainers are amazing as well. If you dont like the way ine person trains there are plenty more to choose from.
I used to enjoy bodyrock but when my husband and I needed to cancel our subscription we got in touch with the customer service department. They canceled our subscription so that I could no longer access the videos but then in July they charged us for another year’s subscription! So they took our money without our consent and we do not have access to the content. Furthermore the customer service reps tell me they can’t find my info to be able to help me. They apparently can’t find my email address and won’t look me up by any other method. They have ignored me since. If you don’t want to be ripped off then I wouldn’t recommend subscribing to this company.