Bodyrock

by Bodyrock

What's your favorite workout?
Start your review of Bodyrock !
How would you rate this product?
Eileen H.
Urbandale
I spent quite a bit of money with this company, so I did not expect sub-par service.
FIRST, I was emailed a letter stating that the BodyBar and the SculptBar that I ordered weren't in stock, and it would be a MONTH before they could ship them to me. In the mean time, they charged my credit card for all the items I ordered, including the ones that I won't have in my possession for more than a month! When I emailed back, the response was basically, "Sorry, that's how we roll so deal with it or be charged a fee to cancel your order."
SECOND, I ordered their PINK Balance BOSU-style Ball, but when my order for this item arrived, the ball was BLACK!
Three strikes and you're out people! I would NOT recommend doing business with this company unless you want a whole lotta hassle.
Jane F.
Chandler
BodyRock is a great place to start if you want to have a home gym and do your own workouts.  The beginner program is a nice place to start where it doesn't burn you out and it gets you used to doing exercises more regularly.  I have a total whack-a-doo schedule with working nights so I like having my own home gym and creating my own workouts that benefit me and my goals.  My biggest gripe about BodyRock are their equipment and customer service.  Now I have received nearly every item that I have ordered from them except for one.  The Black Sculpt bar that I ordered on June 14, 2019 still has not arrived and I have had no word on when I will get it.  The only correspondence that I ever receive from the company is when I contact them and they basically tell me the same thing, that they don't have it in stock, they don't know when they'll get it, and I just have to wait.  They did offer the Pink Sculpt bar but refuse to compensate for the delay.
I would recommend BodyRock for people who have home gyms and are just getting started in fitness but I would not recommend buying any equipment from them because they are overpriced and the quality of their equipment is not so much better than other products that are half the price. Shop around first before you buy their equipment.
Anne M.
Norwalk, CT
The workouts are intense, they are difficult, and they are FREE. It is really like having a trainer in your house with you. Best of all, you can do it at home in your living room. I have lost weight, toned up, and feel so strong doing these workouts! Commit to 30 days (combined with a healthy diet) and you will see results.
member-765a61
Worst online shopping experience ever. I ordered the black sculpt bar and weights in June. It is now August and I still don’t have it. They offered me the pink set and I refused, but they still sent them to me. So I then had to deal with a nightmare issue of returning them. I am about to call my credit card company to dispute. What company charges for a product and doesnt send it to you? Live and learn I guess. But, if you love everything in pink, then you’re in luck. Just make sure you want the item because their return policy and process is the worst!
Laura G.
HORRIBLE customer service! I ordered a few items and never received them. Emailed customer service multiple times and only received a response when I messaged them on Instagram. I eventually canceled my order (through Instagram because no one emailed me back and they do not have a phone number) because they never answered my questions. I commented on a few Instagram photos of their’s my experience and I am now blocked. Seems like it is all a scam to me.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
I'm a huge fan of BodyRock HIIT workouts!!! Watch them on Youtube - they are free, which is superman awesome!!! The workouts are great and they will get you in shape!!
Alexis D.
Cambridge, MN
BodyRock.tv is a good place to start when you're looking for fitness guidance. If you are unsure of how to create your own workouts and need the motivation and encouragement of someone (on screen) in front of you, it is definitely beneficial. However, the workouts can move quickly and are sometimes hard to understand. It is a good place to find what you enjoy doing and to learn new workouts. They also offer food and diet advice, which can be beneficial. As with all "fitness experts", you do have to be careful that you don't let yourself get pulled into thinking that only one person (or company) is right about everything - do your own research as well and make sure you're keeping your health safe, not just following blindly. The BodyRock website has a fairly easy to navigate website. However, it is laden with ads that can be confusing - sometimes you don't know which is a post from BodyRock and which is an ad.
Andrea P.
Honestly disappointed.... So, I ordered some bands and a balance trainer. The bands are ok and I can find plenty of exercises for them online.... the balance trainer was a total rip off and I could have received the same thing from another company for half of the price. Plus, there is NO instruction whatsoever when you purchase an item. They just send it in a box and that is it. I am sure they want you to order a program, but even a sheet with 5 exercises would have been nice. No instruction at all is dangerous and a real bummer. Return shipping is to Canada, which is also a bummer because it is so expensive... so you are basically stuck with the items if you don't want them. I would not order again for this reason.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is one of the best possible fitness service available, next to BeachBody. They’re extremely passionate about what they do and it shows with the different types of workouts they provide, the nutrition recipes and education they provide, and the one-on-one coaching you get to lead you to success. They do provide free workouts on YouTube that are top-notch, but with the service, you get that extra push to go farther than ever before. I have personally used them both: free workouts and their service and managed to get into the best shape of my life. It also paved the way for me to start my own fitness and nutrition service, because the education I gained from them was phenomenal, easy to remember, and worth sharing with others. I favorite trainer (they have 20+) is Lisa Marie!! She’s an everyday woman that decided to take her health by the reins and take it to a completely different level. She will push you to greatness in a way that will make you want to do it again and again. I highly recommend bodyrock.tv to anyone wanting to become the very best version of themselves possible and in a very healthy way. The price is about the same as a months dues at a gym, but with bodyrock.tv, you get an entire program catered just for you. You will not regret choosing this service or the lifestyle that comes with it.
Molly P.
Port Orchard, WA
Best workout system! Before bodyrock my weight and wellness yo-yo'd for years. Then I was pregnant and my weight blew up. After my son was born I was the heaviest I ever was. I was depressed and felt like crap. I found bodyrock through Facebook and decided to give it a try. Whoa man l, were those few months torture. I hadn't been that sore but satisfied in years. It has now been 3 years since I started bodyrock and I haven't stopped. I'm now in the best shape of my life and only going to get better. Lisa and Shaun are amazing. They support everyone and get them through the workout and are always accessible. They also have Kelsey, Edith, Melissa, and Kristen who have amazing workouts. Here's the thing with this, you will get out what you put in. If you hit these with all you have, you will see results. Pair it with a top notch healthy diet and you'll maximize those results.