Bodyrock  uploaded by Cassie E.

BY BODYROCK

Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is one of the best possible fitness service available, next to BeachBody. They’re extremely passionate about what they do and it shows with the different types of workouts they provide, the nutrition recipes and education they provide, and the one-on-one coaching you get to lead you to success. They do provide free workouts on YouTube that are top-notch, but with the service, you get that extra push to go farther than ever before. I have personally used them both: free workouts and their service and managed to get into the best shape of my life. It also paved the way for me to start my own fitness and nutrition service, because the education I gained from them was phenomenal, easy to remember, and worth sharing with others. I favorite trainer (they have 20+) is Lisa Marie!! She’s an everyday woman that decided to take her health by the reins and take it to a completely different level. She will push you to greatness in a way that will make you want to do it again and again. I highly recommend bodyrock.tv to anyone wanting to become the very best version of themselves possible and in a very healthy way. The price is about the same as a months dues at a gym, but with bodyrock.tv, you get an entire program catered just for you. You will not regret choosing this service or the lifestyle that comes with it.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
Best workout system! Before bodyrock my weight and wellness yo-yo'd for years. Then I was pregnant and my weight blew up.
After my son was born I was the heaviest I ever was. I was depressed and felt like crap. I found bodyrock through Facebook and decided to give it a try. Whoa man l, were those few months torture. I hadn't been that sore but satisfied in years.
It has now been 3 years since I started bodyrock and I haven't stopped. I'm now in the best shape of my life and only going to get better.
Lisa and Shaun are amazing. They support everyone and get them through the workout and are always accessible. They also have Kelsey, Edith, Melissa, and Kristen who have amazing workouts.
Here's the thing with this, you will get out what you put in. If you hit these with all you have, you will see results. Pair it with a top notch healthy diet and you'll maximize those results.
Gabrielle J.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love the bodyrock brand and workout gear! I just got my challenger bars and am not sure how I got along without them! Lisa is so motivating and real and I always really appreciate how she doesn't pressure or oversell the equipment - in fact she often suggest alternatives you can use if you don't have certain things! #noexcuses
Daphne W.
I'm a huge fan of BodyRock HIIT workouts!!! Watch them on Youtube - they are free, which is superman awesome!!! The workouts are great and they will get you in shape!!
Alexis D.
Cambridge, MN
BodyRock.tv is a good place to start when you're looking for fitness guidance. If you are unsure of how to create your own workouts and need the motivation and encouragement of someone (on screen) in front of you, it is definitely beneficial. However, the workouts can move quickly and are sometimes hard to understand. It is a good place to find what you enjoy doing and to learn new workouts. They also offer food and diet advice, which can be beneficial. As with all "fitness experts", you do have to be careful that you don't let yourself get pulled into thinking that only one person (or company) is right about everything - do your own research as well and make sure you're keeping your health safe, not just following blindly. The BodyRock website has a fairly easy to navigate website. However, it is laden with ads that can be confusing - sometimes you don't know which is a post from BodyRock and which is an ad.
Cassie E.
Woodland Hls, CA
These workouts are killer - crazy high intensity for short periods of time! I like that you can get your workout done really quickly but I've heard mixed reports on whether these kind of workouts are actually more beneficial (or harmful) than a "normal" workout. I can say that after a few times of doing Bodyrock workouts I was able to run for a lot longer so it definitely boosted my stamina for that.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
This site it great!! I just finished one of the 30 Day Challenges and i feel amazing! I love how they give me the power to have an awesome workout at home and for free! I used to try and follow their Daily Hiit site every day and use the new video they posted every day but soon realized that there wan't always a new video every day..or every few days. BUT there is a huge archive on the site and playlists on youtube! I don't have the equipment they use but i make it work. I'm such a huge fan and i recommend it to everyone!
Marina H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I followed Bodyrock back when Zuzka was doing it. She was great, and the workouts did require a lot of mental stamina. 10-15 minutes becomes a very long time when you are working at high intensity with little to no break. But it's a great kind of fitness. I never really stuck with it for very long because they were a bit daunting, and sometimes required equipment that I didn't have (or incorporated moves that I just couldn't do). It's a great program though, and the workouts are free!
Reina S.
Ferndale, WA
I love this website as well as daily hiit! great free workouts. some sprecial equipment is needed sometimes but there are plenty of vids that don't. if you are really looking for something good and love zuzka's vids on bodyrock then buy her zcut dvds on zuzkalight.com they are super fun and will kick your a$$! she has yoga, cardio, strength, ropes, abs and coming next is kettlebells!
Tiffany C.
Georgetown, TX
I have been a Bodyrock fan since practically the beginning. Way back when Zuzka was doing it. I LOVE Lisa now...she is AMAZING! HIIT is an amazing workout. Quick and effective. Very convenient and really gives you changes. Bodyrocker for life!!!
Cassie E.
Woodland Hls, CA
What's your favorite workout?