BodyMedia Fit BluTooth FIT LINK Armband uploaded by Tanya L.

BY BODYMEDIA FIT

Put On The Armband. Take Off The Pounds. What Makes Us Different? This Armband Has Four Sensors To Gather More Data. Most Accurate Calorie Monitor In The Market With Bluetooth Enabled This Armband Not Only Uploads Data Online But Also Shows It On Smartphones. Clinically Proven To Improve Weight Loss By 3X. Online Subscription Required To Track Data. Subscription Includes Free Trial Period (Various Options Available). Calories Burned: Understand The Breakdown Of Your Total Calorie Burn Calories Consumed: Track Your Nutrition With The Integrated Easy-To-Use Food Log Physical Activity Levels: Get To Know Your Moderate And Vigorous Activity Levels Steps Taken: Track Your Daily Steps Sleep: Discover The Role Sleep Has On Your Performance Package Contains: Armband (Model Ab185) Manual Quick Start Usb Cable System Requirements: Pc Or Intel Based Mac Computer With Usb Port Windows Xp (32 Bit), Vista Or 7 (32 &Amp; 64 Bit) Mac Os X V10.5 Or Mac Os X V10.6 Internet Access (High-Speed Strongly Recommended) Online Subscription Required After Free Trial Period Made For: Iphone 4 Iphone 3Gs Ipod Touch (4Th Generation) Ipod Touch (3Rd Generation) Mobile Devices Running Android 2.0 And Higher Should Work see more...

• Does this track activity and sleep? Heart rate?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Track your activity and calorie burn just like the contestants on The Biggest Loser and endorsed by health and wellness expert Jillian Michaels!
The BodyMedia system automatically tracks your calories around the clock helping you to lose weight and even improve your weight loss by 3X proven in group trials
Provides most accurate calorie burn measurement in market (data available on BodyMedia.com)
Bluetooth-enabled to work with BodyMedia iPhone and Andoid apps so you can see your data in real-time and upload wirelessly Food logging also available with app
Works with MyFitnessPal, Runkeeper, Sparkpeople and more.
Awesome fitness aide!
Tanya L.
Kihei, HI
I chose this body monitoring system specifically because it is an on-body monitoring system that could calculate caloric burn based on body temperature (resting) in addition to the accelerometer (for pace). I wanted to be able to see the rate at which my body was burning calories post work out on a quantitative level in addition to monitoring the quality of my sleep without "telling" the device I was going to sleep. For the most part I am not at all disappointed, it syncs well with MyFitnessPal --the popular food log-- for meals and it does identify when I actually fall asleep and begin to rouse to a waking state. For me, being able to quantify and visually see my intake and caloric burn based on activity is a real motivator to get moving. The smartphone app is great for instant access and the widgets are helpful ... my kids are always wanting to know if I'm ending the day as a turtle or hummingbird (representing activity levels)!

I only have two issues with this monitor: size and the fact that it is not waterproof. This is a rather large monitor that has to be worn on the upper portion of the left arm. Because it monitors your movement all day you need to wear it all day, and flattering it is not. The clinical look of the monitor and the size has me leaving it on the dresser at home if I have a meeting or am attending a social function so that I do not have to answer questions about what it is or why I am wearing it. Finally, I do spend quite a bit of time in the water (i.e. surfing, swimming, paddle boarding) and unfortunately, this model is not waterproof leaving me to estimate the number of calories burned using the app estimator rather than actual calories burned based on on-body monitoring.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
Know your bodyGCoimprove your life! The BodyMedia FIT on-body monitoring system consists of the BodyMedia FIT LINK Armband monitor, online Activity Manager*, optional Display and free downloadable iOS or AndroidTM apps for mobile device users. Using four sophisticated sensors, the BodyMedia FIT LINK Armband automatically tracks the calories you burn during your daily activities and monitors the quality of your sleep, an important factor in staying fit. The information tracked can easily be managed using the BodyMedia online Activity Manager. Add in the easy-to-use food log and you have all the right information to reach your personal fitness goals!BodyMedia FIT makes getting and staying fit easy. Just plug the unit into your computers USB port each day to automatically upload info.
Leah S.
Everett, WA
I swear by this thing! I now use a different fitness tracking device but I lost almost 100 pounds using bodymedia fit link! This thing is so accurate it almost creepy. Truth is, this isn't a magic weightloss pill, it only works if you do! But used efficiently it can help you stay motivated, set goals, and stick to a fitness plan. If you are serious about getting healthy I HIGHLY recommend this.
Amanda S.
Warwick, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used my Bodymedia Fit armband for many years, it's a great way to track calories burned during a certain activity rather than having to wear a heart rate monitor. Only downside is that you have to pay a monthly fee for the software and sometimes the armband can be a little uncomfortable and itchy when you're sweating especially in the hotter months. Also there are some connection issues with the blu tooth and the app so if you decide to get one get the regular version not the Link.
Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is pricey upfront, but once you start using it, you won't regret paying the higher cost than other brands. It is worth the cost as it's able to be worn on your body and monitor your burned calories by using your body temp and activity level throughout the day. It also coordinates to an app on your smart phone which I think is pretty useful.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
This is great to track everything fitness, from sleep to weight loss to calories. I did not enjoy wearing it around my arm. I found it to be uncomfortable and only stuck with it for about a month or so. It did sink well to my computer and phone. If you can handle the arm band you will work great with this!
Brandy W.
Hattiesburg, MS
I did get a device to use and review but my true and honest opinion is I love it!!! It helped me lose 50 pounds! Highly recommend it to anyone serious about losing weight!
Patty C.
Hanceville, AL
I used one for about a month before I quit using. Great to keep on a run. Great price
Roua Y.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
Does this track activity and sleep? Heart rate?