BY BODYLOGIX

Your Clean, All-Natural, Source Of Protein. Sourced From Grass-Fed Cows Free Of Bovine Growth Hormone And Antibiotics Gmo Free Ip Soy Lecithin. Cold Process Cross-Flow Microfiltration Whey Proteins Third Party Tested To Be Free Of Toxic Heavy Metals No Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners Or Colors Gluten Free Made In Canada see more...

• Does anyone know if this is Trim Healthy Momma approved?1 Answers
emma s.
Deming, NM
Didn’t really care for the Taste of this protein power. First of I am gluten free, its claims to be gluten free but I’m not sure if it really is. Even time I had this protein powered I felt really bloated and sick after having it. Don’t know if it actually works since I only tried it a few times.
Heather G.
I really love this protein powder. The flavors amazing especially when I add my ex tracks and fruits. I love that it is high in protein and low in fat and carbs.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
I usually go for chocolate protein powder and am always disappointed in the Tate. This tastes like cake and has a short list of ingredients.
Leslie D.
Mendota, CA
This protien is actually good I use any type of protien that is helpful for me I definitely recommend this one !
Tatiana R.
This taste really good and I like it. I feel like it's a bit chalky tho but other than that it's good
Katie M.
New waterford, MN
i love whey protein powder. i use it after almost everyday after every workout i usually have it with almond milk or if i have a good tasting flavour i will have it with water in a little shaker bottle. got it for around $30 dollars
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
Does anyone know if this is Trim Healthy Momma approved?