BY BODYLOGIX

Your Clean, All-Natural, Source Of Protein. Sourced From Grass-Fed Cows Free Of Bovine Growth Hormone And Antibiotics Gmo Free Ip Soy Lecithin Cold Process Cross-Flow Microfiltration Whey Proteins Third Party Tested To Be Free Of Toxic Heavy Metals No Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners Or Colors Gluten Free Made In Canada see more...

Tara T.
I thought this protein powder tastes pretty darn good. I'm not the biggest fan of stevia as a sweetener in general which i knew before I bought it but at least it's a natural sweetener. I add 8oz of milk with a scoop of this and I think it tastes really good. If you don't mind the stevia after taste, I think this powder is great. Also, when i add 8 oz of milk instead of the 5-6 oz that is recommended I don't think the stevia taste is that noticeable. I would buy again. I just use one of those shaker blender bottles and its get the drink pretty smooth pretty fast
Kimberly S.
I'm really disappointed this product is using stevia, it used to taste way better! Now I just can't do it I have tried to mix it with overpowering food and I still don't like it. =/
Emily D.
Duluth, MN
This protein is pretty decent. It's not the best tasting I've ever had, but it is whey from grass fed cows and naturally sweetened, which is awesome. It's generally more inexpensive than other grass fed whey protein powders on the market.
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
I enjoy this protein powder. I usually go for the Caramel Chocolate Chip flavor which I enjoy. For a protein powder that does not use sucralose it is pretty tasty. I usually mix it with either unsweetened almond milk or water.
Stephanie F.
Polkton, NC
Deliciousness in a powder. Just add it to your almond milk and mix and it tastes amazing.