HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionBodyLogix
Natural Whey Protein Nutrition Shake, Natural Dark Chocolate, 185 Pound

by BodyLogix

Bodylogix Natural Whey Protein is a quick and easy way to increase your daily protein intake without all the added sugars, artificial sweeteners and colours that youll find in many protein powders.Bodylogix Natural Whey Protein can be added to baked...

How sweet is this product?
Start your review of Bodylogix Natural Whey Protein Nutrition Shake, Natural Dark Chocolate, 1.85 Pound!
Ashley F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bought Bodylogix' Whey Protein Decadent Chocolate flavor twice and I will never buy another protein powder. It tastes just like a milkshake and doesn't have a chalky flavor. I am a 28 year old female, 105 lbs. and am trying to gain weight through strength training. I have gained 5 lbs since working out and being on this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...