BY BODYJ4YOU

Jade R.
Columbus, OH
For the price you get what you get. I like a lot of the designs and it's a good deal for acrylic jewelry. A few of the designs I didn't like I just gave to friends who could use them. However, they do break fairly easy so you have to be gentle with them if you use them.
Celia J.
I have bought many of these lots and I'm never disappointed. For the price, I always have an adequate number of pieces I actually use. Not all, but several I consider wearable. Some are tacky, but this is so much cheaper than buying piece by piece.
Erika G.
Pickerington, OH
These are horrible. They are cheap, but they break so quick. I would be out doing something and it would randomly chip somewhere and the plastic ball would be gone. Most of them are not cute either. They have some awkward patterns. Don't waste your money.
lilly r.
Bronx, NY
I like these belly rings because they are so cheap I think some of them are cute but some are ugly the only think i hate about them is that the brake so easy or my ball comes lose
mackenzie  t.
Cheap, but break so easily! You definitely get what you pay for. You get a lot for cheap though, so just depends what you're looking for! I got a couple cute ones and a couple weird ones!
Brandi B.
I have bought dozens of these . I love piercings. And having cute jewelry is always a plus 😊
Jenny C.
Brings many belly rings with cute designs only thing is some might break I guess you just have to be careful with it
Nichele R.
Enough with the belly rings people! We are not in the the 90's anymore. So please just take them out!
melissa b.
Are these good quality body jewelry?
Kassy C.
I have been wanting my belly button pierced for a while but the thing is I don't want it to reject. I'm very prone to bumps and my peircings heal VERY slowly. does anyone have any products or tips that would help so it has less of a chance of rejecting?!? And also did it hurt getting it done?¿
Brittany H.
Scranton, PA
If I get my belly pierced where is the cheapest place to go in Pennsylvania? and how long will I be able to change it?
Keeosha H.
Grants Pass, OR
Are these hypoallergenic? I'm allergic to nickle.
Allyah H.
Chalfont, PA
Are these actually a good metal or are any of you having reactions to them?