BY BODYGUARD PRO

Show your Charlotte Bobcats pride with this performance all sport, all athlete mouth guard. This mouth guard offers top and bottom jaw stabilization to minimize jaw motion on impact and comes with home and visitor colors. Charlotte Bobcats Brand: Bodyguard Pro Model: SWG7800S-BOS Materials: Thermo-plastic Color: Multi Dimensions: 5 inches long x 3 inches wide x 1 inch high Weight: 1 pound Perfect Fit technology with boil and bite molding DuraMold re-moldable mouth guard designed for use with or without braces see more...

• Do these for youth as well as adults 5 Answers
  • Would this protect me when i play basketball? Since i have braces...8 Answers
Elissa K.
Elissa K.
I used this mouth guard for my high school's diva bowl (girl tag football, which actually turns to tackle) and it was absolutely great! it fit excellently right over my braces and shaped so well on the first try! it also helps that it's pretty cheap too.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Thee bodyguard pro charlotte bobcata mouth guard protects yourrop and bottom jaw by stabilization to minamize motin of impact
Amaya A.
Amaya A.
Would this protect me when i play basketball? Since i have braces, if someone hits me in the face or if i get hit with the ball or something like that happens will it prevent my braces from ripping my skin inside my mouth?
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Do these for youth as well as adults