BY BODYGOLD

Bodygold Colon Clenz Herbal Colon Formula Gentle and Dependable Overnight Success see more...

Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm sorry to say it did absolutely nothing for me witch stinks because I was really hoping it did
KaylaMay E.
Durham
I am taking this right now and it is okay. It was a little pricey. And I'm not sure its doing anything yet. I have only taken it for two days, and I an hoping the longer I take it the better it will be.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
So happy I found this. It's much easier on my stomach than laxatives and when taken right before bed it starts to work by morning / early afternoon. I don't use it regularly, only when I haven't had a bowel movement in a few days or am just not feeling so great. I'd recommend these to anyone and everyone who doesn't have regular bowel movements on their own all the time.
Amanda B.
Henagar, AL
Before my surgeries I used this and it was awesome if not a bit pricey. There was no pain or cramping or nausea or any of that. It also didn't give me the runs, it just made going easier.
Andrea M.
This product works great. It is super gentle on my stomach. That is a major thing for me because I have a lot of GI issues and a lot of things cause bloating and gas. This does not do any of that. It's gentle enough for every day use.