Bodyglide The Original Anti Chafing Stick uploaded by Karina S.Bodyglide The Original Anti Chafing Stick uploaded by Kayla S.

BY BODYGLIDE

The Original Anti-Chafe Balm Reliable Since 1996 Endurance Insurance Sports & Daily Use Dry Non-Greasy Skin Lubricant Stain, sweat & water resistant Helps prevent & relieve chafed, chapped, cracked skin Feet Mid Body Upper Body Wetsuit Safe No Mess - No Petroleum Prevention is better than a cure ; Questions see more...

• "It works really well and one stick lasts a long time!" in 3 reviews
  • "I ran another half marathon less than a week later, one where I sweat even more and likely would've chafed even worse but had no issues!" in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend this to all of my clients, works like a dream :)" in 2 reviews
  • "I refuse to do anything without applying this to my legs and under my arm where my sports bra rubs. " in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect for legs, thighs, buttocks and anywhere else you might bet chafed running or backpacking. " in 1 review
Catherine B.
Waterloo, ON
When I first started running, I couldn't go out in shorts without this! I use it mainly for my legs as they do brush together when I run and I had the unfortunate experience of not having any but not being able to stop (it was being timed! LOL) and had the ouchies to show for it later.

There is also a women's version and a helpful associate from my local running store told me not to bother with it since the only difference is that it comes in a smaller size with a pink cap and it's more expensive because of that. I was told this after I had already bought one elsewhere, so now I have two that I keep in separate gym bags so I am never without.
Heather S.
whitby, ON
I've been using Body Glide for pretty much my entire running life. I started using it after an 8k run in shorts on a particular hot day, and I had some fairly bad chaffing on my thighs and under my sports bra. Since I've been using Body Glide I've had no chaffing issues. I apply it to my heels, my instep, thighs, and under my chest. It works really well and one stick lasts a long time! Definitely recommend it to anyone starting out running or with chaffing issues.
carla t.
hampshire
When I first started hiking this was a god send! I'm very lucky now that I don't suffer since weight loss but before I was quite big and hiking was a nightmare for the inside of my thighs. I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for this!
Bonny A.
Vancouver, BC
Love skirts, yet your thighs rub together? Run, yet your (fantastic) running bra still leaves you a touch chafed after, or your toes/ankles feeling a bit raw? This is your answer. I traveled to the US to find this initially, and I swear by it now.
Amy S.
Norwich, United Kingdom
When I started running I hadn't heard of this miracle product and now I use it anytime I run, especially when I am wearing shorts. It looks like a deodorant applicator, but don't be confused by that... it works great!