Bodyglide The Original Anti Chafing Stick
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "It works really well and one stick lasts a long time!" in 3 reviews
- "I refuse to do anything without applying this to my legs and under my arm where my sports bra rubs. " in 2 reviews
- "Definitely recommend this to all of my clients, works like a dream :)" in 2 reviews
- "I ran another half marathon less than a week later, one where I sweat even more and likely would've chafed even worse but had no issues!" in 2 reviews
- "Perfect for legs, thighs, buttocks and anywhere else you might bet chafed running or backpacking. " in 1 review
Enter the body glide stick. This product glides on like deodorant. The consistency is similar to deodorant in that you apply it on and you FEEL it on your body, but it isn't sticky and uncomfortable. You just are aware it's there and aren't bothered by it. I know there are people who are not used to anti chafing sticks so it feels weird but you could say the same about deodorant the first few times you wore it, right? I didn't chafe one bit after being in the heat in a dress for 9-12 hours, walking around and dancing! Highly recommend this.
My husband also uses it for work. He wears cotton scrubs and gets sweaty. It helps him to avoid chaffing as well. We are both very pleased and frequent buyers of body glide.
I used to develop terrible blisters on my feet and toes (the product of the wrong socks and a lot of sweat) but Body Glide eliminated that
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos