Bodyglide The Original Anti Chafing Stick uploaded by Kayla S.

BY BODYGLIDE

The Original Anti-Chafe Balm Reliable Since 1996 Endurance Insurance Sports & Daily Use Dry Non-Greasy Skin Lubricant Stain, sweat & water resistant Helps prevent & relieve chafed, chapped, cracked skin Feet Mid Body Upper Body Wetsuit Safe No Mess - No Petroleum Prevention is better than a cure ; Questions see more...

• "It works really well and one stick lasts a long time!" in 3 reviews
  • "I refuse to do anything without applying this to my legs and under my arm where my sports bra rubs. " in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend this to all of my clients, works like a dream :)" in 2 reviews
  • "I ran another half marathon less than a week later, one where I sweat even more and likely would've chafed even worse but had no issues!" in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect for legs, thighs, buttocks and anywhere else you might bet chafed running or backpacking. " in 1 review
H S.
I am someone who prefers the cold and not the heat. Unfortunately, there are heat waves where I live and where I travel to. My thighs would rub together and start chafing if I wear a dress, skirt, or shorts.

Enter the body glide stick. This product glides on like deodorant. The consistency is similar to deodorant in that you apply it on and you FEEL it on your body, but it isn't sticky and uncomfortable. You just are aware it's there and aren't bothered by it. I know there are people who are not used to anti chafing sticks so it feels weird but you could say the same about deodorant the first few times you wore it, right? I didn't chafe one bit after being in the heat in a dress for 9-12 hours, walking around and dancing! Highly recommend this.
Sara T.
Body glide is my savior during hot runs!! It keep my thighs from chaffing and keeps my sports bra and socks from rubbing. Makes a huge difference having the protection barrier and it last through long 10 miles runs despite the high humidity.

My husband also uses it for work. He wears cotton scrubs and gets sweaty. It helps him to avoid chaffing as well. We are both very pleased and frequent buyers of body glide.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Bodyglide has literally saved my life. All you have to do is take the cap off, swipe it on the areas you chafe, and youre good to go. There are literally NO cons to it. Not even the size, because its so discreet that you can just put it in your purse, rub, then go. I got it for around 8 dollars at Target and it was LITERALLY, the best 8 dollars I have ever spent. The reviews are true, yall. You need this product. Chub rub no more!!!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Let's be real, when you workout you sweat and things stick.... Well this is a miracle stick ladies! It isn't chalky or itchy and keeps all the tight spots from becoming raw!
Robin R.
Austin, TX
I've tried both the cream and the stick version of this product and I feel like the stick gives a little better lasting coverage. I'm a thick girl but I love to run, so chafing is definitely an issue when I wear shorts! I use BodyGlide not only when I run, but when I'm going to wear a dress without tights underneath! There is also a female iteration of this product but there is NO DIFFERENCE save for the branding---it's pink...because girls like pink.....
Janine K.
I run long distances and chafing is inevitable, but this product has helped so much. Chafing can feel like a raw sunburn and can really affect your ability to run comfortably. This product eliminates most of the chafing associated with running and it is really affordable and lasts a while. Most places sell this for under $10. This product is great and I would recommend it to anyone who runs.
Natalie C.
I started running half marathons a few years ago and while training for my first one I noticed that I chafed really bad on my long runs. Usually when this happened, I had to stop for the because it hurt so bad. I tried a few different products before coming across Bodyglide. Bodyglide has by far been the best anti-chafing roll on I have used! It lasts all throughout my runs and the pain from chafing is nonexistent. I will never use another product besides Bodyglide ever again!
Laura S.
APO, AP
I use this on my feet (toes) and thighs during long training runs and half marathons. It prevents chafing. I carry it with me on race day for some on the spot treatment should I need it.
I used to develop terrible blisters on my feet and toes (the product of the wrong socks and a lot of sweat) but Body Glide eliminated that
Sara B.
After a half marathon where I chafed like no other, I bought bodyglide. I ran another half marathon less than a week later, one where I sweat even more and likely would've chafed even worse but had no issues! This stuff is fantastic and is sitting right by my front door, ready to be put on before every long, hot run.
TJ D.
Must have for summer! I use it when I wear dresses and skirts and will be walking around a lot. Prevents chafing and one application usually lasts all day - no matter how sweaty I am. Also great for any places on your feet where shoes start to rub. Inexpensive and lasts a long time.