Bodyglide The Original Anti Chafing Stick uploaded by Kayla S.

BY BODYGLIDE

The Original Anti-Chafe Balm Reliable Since 1996 Endurance Insurance Sports & Daily Use Dry Non-Greasy Skin Lubricant Stain, sweat & water resistant Helps prevent & relieve chafed, chapped, cracked skin Feet Mid Body Upper Body Wetsuit Safe No Mess - No Petroleum Prevention is better than a cure ; Questions see more...

• "It works really well and one stick lasts a long time!" in 3 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend this to all of my clients, works like a dream :)" in 2 reviews
  • "I ran another half marathon less than a week later, one where I sweat even more and likely would've chafed even worse but had no issues!" in 2 reviews
  • "I refuse to do anything without applying this to my legs and under my arm where my sports bra rubs. " in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect for legs, thighs, buttocks and anywhere else you might bet chafed running or backpacking. " in 1 review
H S.
I am someone who prefers the cold and not the heat. Unfortunately, there are heat waves where I live and where I travel to. My thighs would rub together and start chafing if I wear a dress, skirt, or shorts.

Enter the body glide stick. This product glides on like deodorant. The consistency is similar to deodorant in that you apply it on and you FEEL it on your body, but it isn't sticky and uncomfortable. You just are aware it's there and aren't bothered by it. I know there are people who are not used to anti chafing sticks so it feels weird but you could say the same about deodorant the first few times you wore it, right? I didn't chafe one bit after being in the heat in a dress for 9-12 hours, walking around and dancing! Highly recommend this.
Sara T.
Body glide is my savior during hot runs!! It keep my thighs from chaffing and keeps my sports bra and socks from rubbing. Makes a huge difference having the protection barrier and it last through long 10 miles runs despite the high humidity.

My husband also uses it for work. He wears cotton scrubs and gets sweaty. It helps him to avoid chaffing as well. We are both very pleased and frequent buyers of body glide.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Bodyglide has literally saved my life. All you have to do is take the cap off, swipe it on the areas you chafe, and youre good to go. There are literally NO cons to it. Not even the size, because its so discreet that you can just put it in your purse, rub, then go. I got it for around 8 dollars at Target and it was LITERALLY, the best 8 dollars I have ever spent. The reviews are true, yall. You need this product. Chub rub no more!!!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Let's be real, when you workout you sweat and things stick.... Well this is a miracle stick ladies! It isn't chalky or itchy and keeps all the tight spots from becoming raw!
TJ D.
Must have for summer! I use it when I wear dresses and skirts and will be walking around a lot. Prevents chafing and one application usually lasts all day - no matter how sweaty I am. Also great for any places on your feet where shoes start to rub. Inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH
I started using this a couple months ago in the summer. I don't know what I ever did without it! I put it on before putting my clothes on/ going out into the heat. I love wearing it when I'm going for long walks in the summer. Wish it would last a little longer though.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
Before every run, I use this where my legs meet together so I don't chafe. I also use it for the uncomfortable parts of my sports bras and on my toes. However, I also use this for daily wear when I wear strappy heels.
This is seriously the best stuff ever in. the summer! I'd you are normal and your thighs rub this is a must! it makes shorts dresses and skirts so much more comfortable!
Melissa J.
Loma Linda , CA
I can not live without body glide. If I run non compression shorts my thighs rub and without this I'll chafe.
zachary p.
Pierson, MI
One stick lasted me forever and definitely worked will buy again as often as I run out