BY BODYGLIDE

Don't let your active summer get knocked off-track. All natural, non-greasy Bodyglide stops friction and creates a protective barrier on your skin -- preventing chafing, blisters, rash, saddle sores, and skin irritation. The Original Anti-Chafe Balm Reliable Since 1996 Endurance Insurance Sports & Daily Use Dry Non-Greasy Skin Lubricant Stain, sweat & water resistant Helps prevent & relieve chafed, chapped, cracked skin Feet Mid Body Upper Body Wetsuit Safe No Mess - No Petroleum Prevention is better than a cure ; Questions see more...

Thomas F.
A must have for any active person! I first tried this at a 10K race when my buddy offered me to try it. I have never felt better after a run. No chafing whatsoever.
Pros: easy to use, works as intended, lasts a long time, available many places, priced decent

Cons: hard to share

I would recommend to anyone.
Áine R.
This works like a charm for inner thigh rubbing/chafing. My mom bought it for my sister so she’d feel more comfortable running and they both loved it so much that my mom sent it to some relatives in Ireland who couldn’t find it there. 10/10 would recommend.
victoria j.
United states
I cant stand 90% of the GU gels that are out there but I loooove the bloks. I use them for long runs and trail runs usually 10-13 miles or more. This is the best flavor they make!
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Bodyglide has literally saved my life. All you have to do is take the cap off, swipe it on the areas you chafe, and youre good to go. There are literally NO cons to it. Not even the size, because its so discreet that you can just put it in your purse, rub, then go. I got it for around 8 dollars at Target and it was LITERALLY, the best 8 dollars I have ever spent. The reviews are true, yall. You need this product. Chub rub no more!!!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
My husband uses this everyday before going to work. He's outside all day in the Miami heat, this helps a lot. The stick applicator is easy and convenient. He has it on an automatic order monthly with his Amazon Prime subscription. It's a practical and effective part of his routine.
Chloe H.
This stuff is a God send. I have really big thighs and use to always get "chub-rub" as they call it, but then I tried this magical piece of delight. Even in the most humid and hot weather, my thighs do not stick or rub together. It's not greasy, like alternatives, and it is easy to apply. It's affordable. It is good for every day use. I would definitely recommend this to any runner or just anyone who is tired of his/her legs sticking together.
J P.
When I'm long-distance running, I absolutely NEED this stuff. I rub Body Glide on any part of my body that could possibly rub on anything because after a couple of hours, your skin can chafe without some sort of protection. Body Glide offers that kind of protection. I like that it comes in a "deodorant style" package because it makes application really easy. It's not messy. It doesn't have a weird smell, and it does the job.
Jessica S.
Bel Air, MD
During my first half marathon I chaffed so badly I was bleeding! After that I took to the internet to find a solution and I found BodyGlide. I use it for every race and long run and it keeps me chafe free (although I seem to miss a spot of my back every time, my arms just don't bend that way I guess). A must have on my running and triathlon gear list!
Jennifer A.
I just got the Bodyglide anti-chafe balm, i tried it for the first time today... It is 100 degrees outside... I have large legs and wanted to try this product for when I wear shorts and skirts... I like it so far, it is easy to apply, smooth on my skin, seems to be working so far. Overall happy with the price and product!
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
My boyfriend is a truck driver and he uses this product by Body Glide. It is amazing!
I highly recommend it for anyone who play sports or sweats alot and is irritated due to chafing.