BY BODYGLIDE #63 in uncategorized

Don't let your active summer get knocked off-track. All natural, non-greasy Bodyglide stops friction and creates a protective barrier on your skin -- preventing chafing, blisters, rash, saddle sores, and skin irritation. The Original Anti-Chafe Balm Reliable Since 1996 Endurance Insurance Sports & Daily Use Dry Non-Greasy Skin Lubricant Stain, sweat & water resistant Helps prevent & relieve chafed, chapped, cracked skin Feet Mid Body Upper Body Wetsuit Safe No Mess - No Petroleum Prevention is better than a cure ; Questions see more...

Chloe H.
Chloe H.
This stuff is a God send. I have really big thighs and use to always get "chub-rub" as they call it, but then I tried this magical piece of delight. Even in the most humid and hot weather, my thighs do not stick or rub together. It's not greasy, like alternatives, and it is easy to apply. It's affordable. It is good for every day use. I would definitely recommend this to any runner or just anyone who is tired of his/her legs sticking together.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I just got the Bodyglide anti-chafe balm, i tried it for the first time today... It is 100 degrees outside... I have large legs and wanted to try this product for when I wear shorts and skirts... I like it so far, it is easy to apply, smooth on my skin, seems to be working so far. Overall happy with the price and product!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
My boyfriend is a truck driver and he uses this product by Body Glide. It is amazing!
I highly recommend it for anyone who play sports or sweats alot and is irritated due to chafing.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Bodyglide has literally saved my life. All you have to do is take the cap off, swipe it on the areas you chafe, and youre good to go. There are literally NO cons to it. Not even the size, because its so discreet that you can just put it in your purse, rub, then go. I got it for around 8 dollars at Target and it was LITERALLY, the best 8 dollars I have ever spent. The reviews are true, yall. You need this product. Chub rub no more!!!
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My husband uses this everyday before going to work. He's outside all day in the Miami heat, this helps a lot. The stick applicator is easy and convenient. He has it on an automatic order monthly with his Amazon Prime subscription. It's a practical and effective part of his routine.
Eden W.
Eden W.
Saint Joseph, MO
Ok, so anyone who says they don't chaff is either lying, or just doesn't work out hard enough. Whether its your underarms, or in my case your thighs, this could be the line between running 13 miles and running 3... and a few layers of skin... Ouch!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Bel Air, MD
During my first half marathon I chaffed so badly I was bleeding! After that I took to the internet to find a solution and I found BodyGlide. I use it for every race and long run and it keeps me chafe free (although I seem to miss a spot of my back every time, my arms just don't bend that way I guess). A must have on my running and triathlon gear list!
Sara B.
Sara B.
New Cumberland, PA
I am a fit individual, but I will never have small thighs! This product is great for sweaty summer runs to prevent chaffing when I wear shorts. Even better - it's affordable.
Renee R.
Renee R.
Greencastle, IN
I use this stuff before doing races longer than 5ks. It really helps keep down the chaffing and blisters I get on my feet from running long distances.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Even for the non-athletic, this product is a godsend to avoid chafing thighs on a hot day.