BY BODYGLIDE

Prevention is Better Than a Cure® Anti-Chafing  Anti-Irritation Based on the original, trusted formula and packaged in a carry-along size, calling-out her needs - for bras, thighs and feet - where needed.    see more...

• Does anyone prefer this over regular Body Glide?4 Answers
Christan B.
I used this on a recent trip to Miami. Love love love it. Thick thighs are a blessing and a curse (I know there's some girls who agree) this stuff helps me flaunt my babies without that uncomfortable feeling that you get after a few hours.
Scarlett H.
This is my absolute favorite anti-chafing product. It glides on really easily, keeps the chub rub at bay, and doesn't over moisturizer to the point of causing breakouts. I recommend this to everyone whether they are plus size or just chafe easily.
Marley P.
This is a life saver! I run 30+ miles a week, so chafing around my underarms and my inner thighs was an issue- until I bought this! It definitely stops the chafing and helps moisturize. While the price seems kind of high at first, the tube lasts so long that it's definitely worth it!
Laura J.
Homer, MI
Oh my goodness we recently went to Disney world and I used this!! It was amazing! The price was under 10 dollars. I struggled to find it in stores so I ordered it from amazon. Target did say you could have it shipped to their store for free.
Staci D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This Body Glide is not any different than the original Body Glide. The ingredients are exactly the same except for the pink colorant. I have found that this product usually costs more than the original and have only been able to find it in the small size. Aside from that, it works great :)
Lisa G.
Bodyglide is a runners best friend. I was getting irriation/blisters between my toes until I found this. I love it!
Courtney D.
Tolland, CT
This product is okay... I like it but it really doesn't work as well as I wanted it to for long runs.
Alex M.
Fort Worth, TX
I have made the mistake of trying other products and I am always disappointed. While I have found other products that are comparable for under my bra, waist band are nothing works on my feet and toes like body glide! It is distance runners best friend!! Don't race/train without it.
Tierny C.
I really enjoyed using this product "Glide". I usually used an off brand for chaffing while working out -when I stumbled upon this and it is now my go to. Body glide doesn't leave my gym bag- It's hip its effective and it gets the job done- better than that your legs are NOT chaffed at ALL!
Renee R.
Greencastle, IN
Does anyone prefer this over regular Body Glide?