BY BODYGLIDE

Prevention is Better Than a Cure® Anti-Chafing  Anti-Irritation Based on the original, trusted formula and packaged in a carry-along size, calling-out her needs - for bras, thighs and feet - where needed.    see more...

• Does this burn after you apply it on a rash?1 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over regular Body Glide?4 Answers
Nikki C.
This product is amazing. It is such a smooth but not oily texture that genuinely helps thighs glide while moving instead of rub. The best part is after it wares off you can either apply more, or if you are not in need anymore you get to enjoy the nice moisture that it leave the skin feeling like you used the best lotion! And it is very affordable! This has been my summer favorite product! A must have!
Scarlett H.
This is my absolute favorite anti-chafing product. It glides on really easily, keeps the chub rub at bay, and doesn't over moisturizer to the point of causing breakouts. I recommend this to everyone whether they are plus size or just chafe easily.
Tara S.
Hayward, CA
I bought this after a bad case of the chub rub. Something only us thick girls know about. This product DOES NOT help. At all. If your a chubby girl like me don't bother.
Marley P.
This is a life saver! I run 30+ miles a week, so chafing around my underarms and my inner thighs was an issue- until I bought this! It definitely stops the chafing and helps moisturize. While the price seems kind of high at first, the tube lasts so long that it's definitely worth it!
Christan B.
I used this on a recent trip to Miami. Love love love it. Thick thighs are a blessing and a curse (I know there's some girls who agree) this stuff helps me flaunt my babies without that uncomfortable feeling that you get after a few hours.
Staci D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This Body Glide is not any different than the original Body Glide. The ingredients are exactly the same except for the pink colorant. I have found that this product usually costs more than the original and have only been able to find it in the small size. Aside from that, it works great :)
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
I have made the mistake of trying other products and I am always disappointed. While I have found other products that are comparable for under my bra, waist band are nothing works on my feet and toes like body glide! It is distance runners best friend!! Don't race/train without it.
Laura J.
Homer, MI
Oh my goodness we recently went to Disney world and I used this!! It was amazing! The price was under 10 dollars. I struggled to find it in stores so I ordered it from amazon. Target did say you could have it shipped to their store for free.
Lisa G.
Bodyglide is a runners best friend. I was getting irriation/blisters between my toes until I found this. I love it!
Courtney D.
Tolland, CT
This product is okay... I like it but it really doesn't work as well as I wanted it to for long runs.
Renee R.
Greencastle, IN
Does anyone prefer this over regular Body Glide?
Heather A.
Vermont
Does this burn after you apply it on a rash?