Bodyform Ultra Normal Wing 28pk uploaded by Sidean G.Bodyform Ultra Normal Wing 28pk uploaded by anekia l.

BY BODYFORM

With SecureFit technology for ultimate fit and absorbency and Roll. Press. Go disposal wrappers. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions before use. see more...

Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
These are the only pads I like to use, they're affordable, available almost everywhere and they're not scented which is very important for me being on the sensitive side down there! Would definitely recommend these to anyone! They're also very comfortable to wear unlike most I've tried.
elina m.
Couldn't find exact same box I use ! But I will add picture ! I love these daily pads it's my new favourite for like 4 month now ! Love the packing easy to put some in my handbag!
anekia l.
Glasgow, MO
I love this brand not only there pad but liners as well no moving with this brand it stays put which is good. No running in the bathroom or wondering if you had an accident because it's so secure. Not to mention in expensive.
Celina S.
Llandybie , Ammanford
Have you ever purchased a different pack of sanitary towels to try something different? Well I did and I went straight back to these. I wouldn't use any other product.
I'm all about comfort and these do the job. Highly recommend girls:)
Emily L.
Hilsea, Portsmouth
Cheaper than other brand it’s a decent product is you’re on contraception and so are light. It doesn’t really absorb as much as ones with gel. Comfortable and the packaging re-seals so you can dispose of used ones easily.
Chloe H.
I like these as there not to thick but obsorbent and stay in place get a few in a pack and arent to expensive would rather have these them always
Sidean G.
Bodyform is one of my favourite sanitary products because it's very comfortable and reliable. Prevents leakage which give me a peace of mind.
Duyen P.
On tääki hauskaa että voi sitteitä esiitellä :D no mut on ihan ok. Eli siis paksu patja joka ei ime melkein mitään.!