Bodyform Ultra Fit Goodnight 10pk uploaded by STAR G.

Bodyform Ultra Fit Goodnight 10pk

With SecureFit technology for ultimate fit and absorbency and Roll. Press. Go disposal wrappers. For external use only. Always read instructions.

Shobnom A.
Shadwell, London
This pad is my best friend when I’m on my period. It is long enough to cover front to back. It has wings. It is super absorbing. AND they have done an amazing job at making it carve to every woman’s body. The front is slightly wider with double padding and then there is a slight split towards the back end on the double padding so that the pad is arched just right on your lady parts. Since I switched to this (from always) I have never felt the need to try anything else because I am very satisfied with how secure I feel wearing this! I’ve never felt afraid to leak. I have been using this for at least 7/8 years and always recommend to my lady friends!
I purchased these sanitary towels from Tesco, they were on offer at the time which is always amazing but even without the discount these are my first choice due to the quality and the price. I use one during the day whilst I'm at work and because I have such a physical job it's important to me to feel comfortable. A smaller size would be fine also but I ref lately but these because I know I love them. They're also designed to be easily disposed which I think is great.

Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
My Favourite Monthly Protection I Used To Wear Always Nighttime But I Found It Gave Me Thrush Everytime I Used Them, Since I Found Bodyform I've Never Switched To Any Other Brand I Love Bodyform, Bodyform Is Easy To Use I Love Them I Never Leak With Them
Adele M.
These are one of THE best femini products I've used they are extremely absorbent but at the same time comfortable the wings are amazing at keeping it in place and really good not just in the night but for a hight flow day!
Emily L.
Hilsea, Portsmouth
Comfortable and cheap. Not as absorbent as other brands with gel in them. If you’re not too heavy then it’s a decent product.