BY GENERIC

Bodycology Wild Poppy Foaming Body Wash: Fresh scents of jasmine and rose transport you to a flower field on a spring day Lift your spirits with this fresh and fun fragrance Conditioning and hydrating honey and aloe vera see more...

• This is my favorite lotion scent, does the body wash smel...1 Answers
Mayra  O.
I usually don't buy most generic body washes or lotions because I have sensitive skin. This gave me rashes!
Zahnea J.
Atlanta, GA
I've bought this thousands of times. It smells so lovely & it's very inexpensive. I love this so much
Lindsey P.
This smells soooo good and is super cheap! I would highly recommend this! I use it all the time!
Jodi R.
This is my favorite lotion scent, does the body wash smell similar?