Skin CareFacial Skincaremade-to-aid
Bodycology Truly Yours Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz

Bodycology Truly Yours Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz

by made-to-aid

Everyone actually loves to be fit in all aspects of health and beauty. Exercising every day keeps us maintain our fitness, weight scales and body fat. Maintaining our fitness makes us even more confident, happy and leads us to live healthy life. By...

What is the difference between this blender compared to the nyx blender?
All the body lotion I've ever tried hasn't kept my skin moisturized all day long! Will this product keep my skin moisturized all day??
Start your review of Bodycology Truly Yours Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz!
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Bodycology Truly Yours Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
#Bodycology has body sprays, and scented lotions, as well as other products. I have bodycology truly yours moisturizing scented cream the smell is fantastic I do believe it is more scent related than for moisture it does help moisturize but it doesn't moisturize my skin on a long-term basis but it does help it to smell good!
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
Bodycology Truly Yours Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz uploaded by L. Pretti S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely llllooooovvvvveee , this fragrance moisturizing lotion! Its really creamy and it last all day on me. Its the bomb! I just wish they keep this in stock often. Ima going to have to buy 2 at a time next time I find it in stock. I hope the body wash will be available, that's something I want to try out with the lotion. The smell is seriously amazing!
Kiera L.
Wallace, NC
Very affordable and it smells wonderful. I also keep an extra bottle in my car! You would think it was bath and body works. Plus it is really moisturizing.
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this lotion. It’s pretty thick and smells very, very nice. I really like this scent.
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
This is my favorite fragrance from @mybodycology! Truly Yours smells amazing! I use this lotion every time I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and super smooth. I have this fragrance in the body mist as well. Love it!
Mari B.
Great Lakes, IL
Aw I love using this body cream for before going to bed makes my skin smooth and soft with a really nice scent !!!
Carie G.
Flint
I absolutely love this brand and scent of lotion and body spray. I always buy a couple different secnts to mix things up but this is my favorite!!  Great price, long lasting scent. Smells great!! I wouldn't change a thing. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Shelly H.
Westwego, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Has a very pleasant smell but it does leave my skin a little bit oily or then some lotions do.this is a lotion I would use for smell not to help moisturize my skin, if that makes any sense... overall smelled nice.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Bodycology Truly Yours Moisturizing Body Cream, 8 oz uploaded by Jeannine L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super affordable and it smells absolutely divine! It's formulated with rich butters like Shea, Jojoba, and Cocoa Butter which is why it moisturizes your skin so well. It also contains Aloe and Vitamin E for extra long-lasting rejuvination. The fact that it's not tested on animals is a big plus too!
Amanda M.
tabor city
This lotion is really good it smells really good and its affordable I have quiet a few bottles of this you would think its bath and body works,the smell is not over powering like most I would highly recommend